the best-especially for children

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Oct 08, 2008

we have used nordic naturals orange or peach flavor for 5 years now. we give it to our boys-one who has severe autism and the other who has adhd. at times, we have run out and substituted with a different brand and majorly regretted it b/c they could taste the fishy flavor in their juice. but nordic naturals disguises easily into watered down orange or white grape juice. we notice the difference in their behaviors when they go without their nordic naturals!

Awesome for Autism

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jan 27, 2010

my Autistic son takes this with a spoon! granted he needs a "chaser" of juice but I do not have to put it in his juice! This has helped his aggressive and over emotional behaviors and he has been on this for almost 2 weeks now. I love it! This with the "Behavior Balance" (also here on Iherb) does wonders for him and it is way better than perscription drugs! updated: My son has been taking this for months now. His anger issues have decreased and recovery time from meltdowns has shortened...

Won't be buying this product anymore...

Posted by Reviewer2296935 on Jan 06, 2009

After reading an article on Dr. Mercola's website regarding cod liver oil, I won't be purchasing this anymore. Apparently this product has way too much vitamin A and not enough vitamin D - which most people are lacking. From now on my family is going to buy vitamin D-3. According to Mercola, Americans typically already get adequate amts. of vitamin A in their diet. If you're looking for an omega 3 supplement, he recommends krill or fish oil instead of cod liver oil. Just my two cents.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I don't really like it although the taste is acceptable to me.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2689402 on Mar 16, 2008

I have a 4 year old that we have up until this point not been able to take any other cod liver oil because of the smell and taste. This product has very low odor and he takes it as if it's water...it's been a lifesaver.

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT

Posted by Reviewer2830266 on Sep 28, 2008

The product arrived VERY well packed and in shelf-bought condition. Shipment was SO FAST! We were very pleased with iHerb and will shop here again! The price is less per oz. than at local health stores - and I LOVE the larger bottle! We purchased enough to receive the free shipping - GREAT WAY TO GO. The cod liver oil is the best on the market - no "fish taste." I've tried the lemon, and don't care for that one.

Ann Squire

Posted by Reviewer1946803 on Dec 27, 2007

Professional recommended it. - Do use the orange flavor.

HE LIKES IT

Posted by Reviewer1977229 on Jan 10, 2011

Easy on the kids. My son take this from the spoon. No fishy taste at all.

Yummy CLO!

Posted by Reviewer2221941 on Mar 06, 2011

I love that I can get the larger bottles of CLO at a reasonable cost! I also like that you have a variety of flavors as I was getting tired of taking only Lemon flavor, the only flavor my ND sold. I would like to have Peach in the larger bottle though. :)

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1577386 on Apr 05, 2011

Excellent product. I appreciate how fast your company gets orders sent out. I have recommended your site to several of my friends and they, too, are happy with your service.