the best-especially for children

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Oct 08, 2008

we have used nordic naturals orange or peach flavor for 5 years now. we give it to our boys-one who has severe autism and the other who has adhd. at times, we have run out and substituted with a different brand and majorly regretted it b/c they could taste the fishy flavor in their juice. but nordic naturals disguises easily into watered down orange or white grape juice. we notice the difference in their behaviors when they go without their nordic naturals!

Awesome for Autism

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jan 27, 2010

my Autistic son takes this with a spoon! granted he needs a "chaser" of juice but I do not have to put it in his juice! This has helped his aggressive and over emotional behaviors and he has been on this for almost 2 weeks now. I love it! This with the "Behavior Balance" (also here on Iherb) does wonders for him and it is way better than perscription drugs! updated: My son has been taking this for months now. His anger issues have decreased and recovery time from meltdowns has shortened...

Ann Squire

Posted by Reviewer1946803 on Dec 27, 2007

Professional recommended it. - Do use the orange flavor.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2689402 on Mar 16, 2008

I have a 4 year old that we have up until this point not been able to take any other cod liver oil because of the smell and taste. This product has very low odor and he takes it as if it's water...it's been a lifesaver.

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT

Posted by Reviewer2830266 on Sep 28, 2008

The product arrived VERY well packed and in shelf-bought condition. Shipment was SO FAST! We were very pleased with iHerb and will shop here again! The price is less per oz. than at local health stores - and I LOVE the larger bottle! We purchased enough to receive the free shipping - GREAT WAY TO GO. The cod liver oil is the best on the market - no "fish taste." I've tried the lemon, and don't care for that one.

Nordic Natural Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2178076 on Nov 29, 2006

I have tried numerous other brands...this is absolutely the finest product. Easy to take..tastes great.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3313050 on Jan 24, 2007

Best tasting cod liver oil, was recommended by my holistic doctor, been using it for years.

New product to me

Posted by Reviewer2046087 on Oct 30, 2007

I just began using this product and so far, I am enjoying it.

Patsy Pinholster

Posted by Reviewer1796963 on Nov 29, 2007

Good

CLO...

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

This has the best taste for just taking in a spoon and goes into juice without ruining it. I might also add that there is no aftertaste. Also, no cod liver oil burping. It tastes a lot like faintly orange flavored, clean oil. No backlash. Much better than any capsule I have ever tried.