Awesome for Autism

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jan 27, 2010

my Autistic son takes this with a spoon! granted he needs a "chaser" of juice but I do not have to put it in his juice! This has helped his aggressive and over emotional behaviors and he has been on this for almost 2 weeks now. I love it! This with the "Behavior Balance" (also here on Iherb) does wonders for him and it is way better than perscription drugs! updated: My son has been taking this for months now. His anger issues have decreased and recovery time from meltdowns has shortened...

the best-especially for children

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Oct 08, 2008

we have used nordic naturals orange or peach flavor for 5 years now. we give it to our boys-one who has severe autism and the other who has adhd. at times, we have run out and substituted with a different brand and majorly regretted it b/c they could taste the fishy flavor in their juice. but nordic naturals disguises easily into watered down orange or white grape juice. we notice the difference in their behaviors when they go without their nordic naturals!

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT

Posted by Reviewer2830266 on Sep 28, 2008

The product arrived VERY well packed and in shelf-bought condition. Shipment was SO FAST! We were very pleased with iHerb and will shop here again! The price is less per oz. than at local health stores - and I LOVE the larger bottle! We purchased enough to receive the free shipping - GREAT WAY TO GO. The cod liver oil is the best on the market - no "fish taste." I've tried the lemon, and don't care for that one.

Ann Squire

Posted by Reviewer1946803 on Dec 27, 2007

Professional recommended it. - Do use the orange flavor.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2689402 on Mar 16, 2008

I have a 4 year old that we have up until this point not been able to take any other cod liver oil because of the smell and taste. This product has very low odor and he takes it as if it's water...it's been a lifesaver.

Shannon in Sugar Land, TX

Posted by Reviewer1390418 on Apr 15, 2008

Wonderful product... my kids actually like the taste of it. It was very affordable and excellent quality. Fast shipping, too!

Best Fish Oil Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2316344 on Jun 10, 2008

I actually look forward to taking this fish oil supplement daily - it tastes great! I buy the pet version of this product for my dog too! Can't say enough about iHerb either - great service!

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer1766267 on Jun 23, 2008

My 2 toddlers always got sick every month due to weather and/or infected by their friends in school. Since they took this cod oil in early April 2008 (almost 3 months now) they never got sick. This product realy improve their immune system.

The Best Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 03, 2008

It's worth it to get Nordic Naturals above the others—it's the best tasting and the most natural. Other companies take the vitamins out and then put them back in to "standardize" the dosage. This is just pure CLO, without the tampering.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jul 15, 2008

Excellent product. NO fishy taste whatsoever. Looks crystal clear and taste's pure.