New To iHerb?

Nordic Naturals, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil, Lemon, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

In Nordic Naturals I Trust (fish oils only)

Posted by alanng on Aug 08, 2013

When it comes to fish oil, Nordic Naturals is my go-to brand. This is the third product that I've tried from Nordic Naturals and I think it's wonderful. Tastes great and availability in 16 oz makes it more affordable. However, I think if your ultimate goal is to supplement EPA/DHA, it's probably better to buy a concentrated fish oil than a cod liver oil product. Hence, I would be buying their Ultimate Omega Xtra the next time. (I wish they have a concentrated cod liver vitamin A product though.) Alan Ng, Singapore

Best fish oil so far

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013

Great taste and fresh smell, good manufacturing practises. What more can I wish!

Natural Vitamin D

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013

This is a good source of vitamin D and the oil is a way to keep your joints and skin moist & healthy. The taste is light & very palatable. Love it!

Lemon Zinger

Posted by 5457152365321038236 on Jan 26, 2014

Yes the lemon zinger is what my kids call this. Happily they take this with no complaint at all making my life much easier. And my youngest is one picky monkey. Definitely 5 stars for this one!

Healthy & Yummy fish oil

Posted by 5628763033460230094 on Apr 29, 2014

High quality product. Fantastic price! My children love it and always ask for more. Strawberry flavour is yummy but our paediatrician recommended this one with hint of lemon. Apparently lemon is better for my son who is having a lot of allergies and gut issues. Than you:)