Best CLO offered at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 22, 2008

We like this CLO because it has the proper ratio of vitamin A to D. I like it second only to Green Pastures High Vitamin CLO (not available on iHerb). We got this one because my daughter likes the flavor better than the non-flavored kind I bought from Green Pastures.

The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Nordic Natural, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4868909885240225322 on Dec 04, 2016

I am suffering from R P and been told I will have light perception only soon and that was six years ago. An integrated medicine doctor prescribed me with 1 teaspoonful of this Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil daily. After several weeks I started to have a bit of night vision and it had continued to get better. My condition is incurable, however, it is not bad not to get lose in my own house where I have been living there for over 30 years.

Gave me energy

Posted by 5658760341955243181 on Feb 03, 2016

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Feb 17, 2012

It is very pure tasting and the lemon flavor really helps disguise the fish taste. Less burps than most liquid gels and at least when you do it tastes like lemon. I take it for better clarity and immune defense. Also the DHA is higher than in most products and I like that too. Overall a good purchase.

Great omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2927303 on Feb 18, 2012

Great Omega 3

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Feb 20, 2012

Tastes decent and no fish burps, good enough for me.

I use this for my son and me.

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

Me and my sons omega-3 and vitamin d supplement. The taste is great and I have had no problems with getting my 8 month year old to swallow :D

Love this product!

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

Hubby and I started taking this when my doctor said cod liver oil is the preferred fish oil in winter when sun exposure is at a minimum. We're taking it year round now because we like it so much. There's never a fishy taste. When we're out and about, we take Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Lemon Flavor soft gels.

it's good for my baby