Arctic D Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavour

Posted by Reviewer2749821 on Nov 14, 2010

We believe this to be an effective product, and prefer peach or orange flavours, but GP is concerned that there is a real risk in overdosing with vitamin A when taking cod liver oil, so does not recommend it. Dietician says this particular product is much lower in vitamin A than most others, but recommends alternating it with another source of vitamin D.

Best one around

Posted by Reviewer1815539 on Nov 15, 2010

I usually take the Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver, and when I saw this one had added Vit D at a therapeutic strength I thought I'd give it a go, the taste is great (better than strawberry), and the cost is totally reasonable, if you're D deficient or going into winter and would like a top up of your levels, then give this a go. DHA, EPA, Vit A and D, fantastic product!

I like the orange and lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Jan 20, 2011

Orange and lemon are great. I like them alot. With high level of DHA and EPA, it is definitely a good health supplment choice.

Nordic Naturals Arctic D Cod Liver Oil Orange Flavour

Posted by Reviewer1704641 on Aug 01, 2011

Excellent product, price,delivery, follow up and communication. Thanks for your help. Great to deal with.

Great taste, does the job!

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1021585 on Feb 12, 2012

Orange flavour is my favourite so far! Good formulation, excellent quality.

Great brand, affordable...don't like the texture and flavour

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 02, 2012

People rave about Nordic Naturals but because it's not a glcetract formula it really is like taking a mouth full of fish oil in all it's glory. I find that the fishiness is not masked by the orange flavour compared to other brands I've had where I can't taste it at all. Gives me reflux which is disappointing.