could be better for you

Posted by Reviewer2179188 on May 18, 2009

My kids love these, if only they weren't made with soybean oil.I'll have to read the hidden print net time.

It is okay for fish oil.

Posted by Reviewer2653168 on May 15, 2010

I'm extremely reluctant to take fish oils. This is the only product that I'm able to force myself to swallow. But I still take it with water/juice though.

Great flavour!

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Oct 05, 2011

Recently switched from Garden of Life DHA to this and the kids liked it better because of the strawberry flavour. I'm giving this a 3 star though I can't really measure the difference between this and Garden of Life. Both works equally well.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3101842 on May 06, 2011

My kids have fixed feelings about this. One daughter does not like the texture of the softgel but the other likes it.

Fish Eggs

Posted by Reviewer1603557 on Sep 25, 2011

My kids call them fish eggs as they are very small round capsules. They aren't fond of them; taste and consistency - not sure if I will buy them again.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2719572 on Jan 01, 2012

not as tasty for my daughter as hoped but easy enuf to swallow without chewing since they r small

Tolerable Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1265907 on Dec 18, 2007

Hard to disguise the fishiness but tolerable to take.

Promising!

Posted by Reviewer2585339 on Jul 05, 2008

Some of my 5 kids love these, others don't like the taste. I guess it just depends on the child! I suggest to have the older ones just swallow them.

A bit berry, a bit fishy...

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 09, 2008

I saw the reviews for this, that the children loved the flavor, but I guess my eight-year-old is more aware of every layer of taste, as he could detect the fishy-ness after the initial burst of strawberry. It's great that this works for some kids, but luckily my son can swallow these whole with water, as he plans to do, once he gets the courage to put them near his mouth again.

The gelatin is too difficult to chew

Posted by Reviewer1324519 on Nov 23, 2008

My son has phobia against balloon. He doesn't like the gel pops in his mouth. The gelatin is also not easy to chew.