nordic naturals

Posted by Reviewer2544302 on Jul 28, 2008

kids love the taste

my son takes these every day

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Sep 10, 2008

He doesnt normally take supplements, but loves these. It is a perfect way to get hi the omegas he needs!

My Son & I Love These!

Posted by JillZarizz on Jun 16, 2007

He's 17 and this is the only supplement that he takes on his own because or the delicious strawberry flavor with ABSOLUTLY NO FISH TASTE OR REPEAT BURP TASTE. You would never know that this was fish oil, not to mention the best one on the market. We give one to our cat once a week to swallow and no more hair balls! His coat is beautiful too, and the reason I chose to give him these instead of the ones they sell for pets is due to the small sized pill. No mess with popping open a large fish smelling pill for him to lick up or mix with food. The strawberry essence is good for cats as well.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1843357 on Oct 11, 2007

Totally satisfied!!!

LOVE THEM!

Posted by Reviewer1466327 on Oct 12, 2007

My little girl and I have a morning ritual with her vitamins... she calls these her OILS. She loves them and I think they don't taste too bad either. Thanks!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Oct 26, 2007

My daughter likes the taste ansd will take it without problem . It has really helped her extremely dry skin and scalp.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1819500 on Nov 14, 2007

My youngest loves it and asks for more!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1009940 on Nov 25, 2007

These are tiny and my son (20mo's) loves them..he asks for them all the time, i have to ration them out bcz the serving size is only 4, he would eat 10 if he could!

Quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer2850215 on Nov 27, 2007

The delivery came in 4 days. The softgels are tiny enough for my 6 year old could swallow.

My 3 kids love these!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1148701 on Nov 27, 2007

My kids ask for their fishy pills every night. The strawberry flavor is really good and there is NO Fishy taste. We Love this product!