Smart Kids

Posted by Reviewer2947850 on Jul 02, 2008

Excellent product. My children, ages 2 ad 5, love these and beg for them everyday. My daughter is in preschool and reads at a 2nd grade level. I have taken Nordic Naturals fish oils since my pregnancy with her and she's taken these since age 2. I can't help but wonder if the DHA has helped enhance her intelligence.

Nordic Naturals, Children DHA

Posted by Reviewer3178730 on Jun 08, 2008

Very pleased with these chewable gel tablets, both of my children like them (3 & 6 yrs old) and I have noticed a marked improvement in behaviour and concentration in both children. I've tried other oils in the past always had the problem of "getting them to take it", this is a dream.

DHA

Posted by Reviewer1205263 on May 17, 2008

We love the DHA!!!

My daughter loves them

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on May 08, 2008

I needed a way to get fish oil into my 6 yr old. She loves these and asks for them if I forget. She would eat them like candy. She started taking them at 3. Her doctor recommended them to help with Athsma and Exzema.

Possibly allergic

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Apr 25, 2008

My daughter loves the taste of these, but I think she might be allergic to it. She broke out in a rash on her chin and chest after taking them. I'm still waiting for it to go away to try it again to see if it was these or something else.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Apr 22, 2008

My son loves these.

Cod Liver Oil with a Bubble Gum flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

What more can I say but my little 5-year old loves to take these little soft gels. She's had issues with eczema and we knew she needed to get some extra omegas/essential fatty acids and this gives her what she needs without the fuss. Highly recommended.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer2923350 on Apr 09, 2008

I was told about this product from a Naturiopath who came to speak at my son's pre-school. She highly recommended it for children who have constipation issues. It has worked like a charm for us and I like that my child is getting the Omega 3's.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2746668 on Apr 09, 2008

My 5 year old chews these up every evening - with delight. She loves the strawberry flavor and how they pop in her mouth. How much more could you say about a fish oil product! We know it's good for her.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2118514 on Apr 07, 2008

my kids just love the strawberry flavour. they think it's candy.