It is okay for fish oil.

Posted by Reviewer2653168 on May 15, 2010

I'm extremely reluctant to take fish oils. This is the only product that I'm able to force myself to swallow. But I still take it with water/juice though.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2719572 on Jan 01, 2012

not as tasty for my daughter as hoped but easy enuf to swallow without chewing since they r small

Fish Eggs

Posted by Reviewer1603557 on Sep 25, 2011

My kids call them fish eggs as they are very small round capsules. They aren't fond of them; taste and consistency - not sure if I will buy them again.

The gelatin is too difficult to chew

Posted by Reviewer1324519 on Nov 23, 2008

My son has phobia against balloon. He doesn't like the gel pops in his mouth. The gelatin is also not easy to chew.

Promising!

Posted by Reviewer2585339 on Jul 05, 2008

Some of my 5 kids love these, others don't like the taste. I guess it just depends on the child! I suggest to have the older ones just swallow them.

A bit berry, a bit fishy...

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 09, 2008

I saw the reviews for this, that the children loved the flavor, but I guess my eight-year-old is more aware of every layer of taste, as he could detect the fishy-ness after the initial burst of strawberry. It's great that this works for some kids, but luckily my son can swallow these whole with water, as he plans to do, once he gets the courage to put them near his mouth again.

Tolerable Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1265907 on Dec 18, 2007

Hard to disguise the fishiness but tolerable to take.

not so good for my kids

Posted by Reviewer2174562 on Dec 30, 2009

I hate to write a negative review for such a healthy product but my kids hated these gels. When you chew them the liquid squirts out and the capsule feels like plastic in your mouth (I tried them too). It's hard to chew and swallow. I told them they could spit it out but after 2-3 days they wouldn't take them anymore. Today I emptied 2 of them into my son's oatmeal but he tasted the strawberry flavor right away and refused to eat that too. I do have to admit my kids are picky eaters. Next I will try gummies. Very frustrating!

Possibly allergic

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Apr 25, 2008

My daughter loves the taste of these, but I think she might be allergic to it. She broke out in a rash on her chin and chest after taking them. I'm still waiting for it to go away to try it again to see if it was these or something else.

Yucky tasting...

Posted by Reviewer1682934 on Jul 20, 2011

Despite all the positive reviews, my girls (4 and 8) won't take this! According to them, it tastes disgusting. Hoping I can get them to swallow it with some water instead as I don't want to be stuck with 3 bottles of this!