very good

Posted by 5700722049714670290 on Apr 25, 2013

very good

Really small and easy to swallow

Posted by FromCanada on May 23, 2013

My kids can take these easily. And they smell very good. In case you kids don't like them, you can take them yourself :) Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

Very good!!

Posted by 5056187942069732088 on Jun 06, 2013

아이들 눈건강이 염려되어 먹기 시작했는데 한쪽이 약시인 우리딸 가림치료와 병행하고 있는데 예전보다 잘보인다 그러네요. 책을 엄청 보는 첫째도 시력 1.0 나오고요.

VERY GOOD,it tastes well

Posted by 5482406407522593441 on Aug 24, 2013

my baby like it fish oil.It tastes well.180 pcs for half a month's use.

My daughter loves it.

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Jan 18, 2012

DHA is considered to be good for kids' growth and immune system. My 3 1/2 yo daughter really loves it. She asks for her pills !!!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2450689 on Jul 27, 2012

My daughter has been taking these for 3 years (now 7 yrs old) - she calls them her "pops" since they pop when she bites them. She has always liked the flavour.

good

Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013

there is ZERO fish taste to this stuff. however, my autistic son is too picky and won't eat them. when you bite into it it kind of juices out into your mouth. GREAT taste! i ended up taking all of them though instead of my son :) i have to pop them then give him the juice inside. but that's not the products fault.

THE BEST KIDS DHA

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Feb 23, 2015

I swear by these for my 3 year old girl. she is super busy and i always notice she is calmer on these... meant to be great for nervous system so my naturopath told me and i think they prove it. great taste although i can still smell a slight fishy smell after shes taken them on her (not too bad tho)

My kids love these

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

My kids can all swallow capsules and don't need chewables but they beg for these :) Nordic Naturals is the only brand I trust for all our fish oil supplements.

Daughter like it

Posted by 4772098324881672174 on May 06, 2015

Very good daughter like it