Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1519209 on Jul 05, 2011

This company is local to my home town of Santa Cruz. The owner/CEO is devoted to quality and ecological practices, as well as to obtaining the most mercury free fish possible. As a discerning mother I feel 100% comfortable giving this product to my children.

My 2 year old loves them!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1532510 on Jun 13, 2009

An easy way for children to take cod liver oil! My kids eat them with no problems!

good

Posted by Reviewer1561779 on Dec 13, 2011

my daughter like it very much .

This is the true small soft gel.

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Apr 05, 2011

I purchased different kid's DHA before I bought this. The different brand said it's a extra small soft gel, however, the size was bigger than my Vitamin-C tablet. And Nordic found the natural flavor that kids love. My 3 year-old boy really enjoys eating this every evening.

Izabell

Posted by Reviewer1987449 on Feb 22, 2009

excellent and prompt service,keep up a good work.

It is a great choice for kids.

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Dec 06, 2007

My son love this strawberry taste. It also works for my 6 yrs old boy very well. He just finished one bottle. He can really focus on his work and do well.

My 18 month baby loves it

Posted by Reviewer1996093 on Sep 29, 2015

My toddler like it a lot. He eats it as a candy. However I gave it so my nice who is 4 years old and she disliked it. It was too fishy for her. I'm buying it again for my toddler.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1793979 on Dec 30, 2007

I have been used this product for 2 years for my daughter and she loves it very much. Unfortunately it's not sold anymore in my country. When I search online, I found out iHerb. This is my first buying from iHerb. I never expected that the goods came much earlier than I thought and in good condition. I will surely do more buying in the future.

My picky three year old son loves these.

Posted by Reviewer2111493 on Nov 04, 2008

At least I know he is getting something good for his body and brain development.

THE BEST KIDS DHA

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Feb 23, 2015

I swear by these for my 3 year old girl. she is super busy and i always notice she is calmer on these... meant to be great for nervous system so my naturopath told me and i think they prove it. great taste although i can still smell a slight fishy smell after shes taken them on her (not too bad tho)