• Reviews | English

Superb!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These delicious little softgels are fun and easy for kids to take. My son started taking them around 18 months are the recommendation of our naturopath. The DHA is thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2047240 on Feb 28, 2013

My three year old has been taking the Nordic Naturals DHA since she was just over a year old. We started with the strawberry liquid, which she loved and she has been taking these softgels since she was 2 years old. I even enjoy the flavor of them!

Perfect for kids

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 05, 2013

The only one I buy for my picky 4 yr old boy. He LOVES them!

good and my son likes it

Posted by 4956509181834483567 on May 25, 2014

good and my son likes it

Great

Posted by Reviewer2367345 on Feb 13, 2007

My daughter(8) doesn't take pills so this is perfect. Took a couple days to get used to but loves them now. The make a Lemon for Jrs but she didn't like - didn't give it time. Love it.

20 mon & 3 yo

Posted by Reviewer1633971 on Jun 04, 2007

My kids love to take their "fish" or "balls"--I just have to remind them to eat them, not play with them.

Oils

Posted by Reviewer2889028 on Oct 11, 2007

Our Naturopath recommends them too.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, 100% Arctic Cod Liver Oil, 250 mg, 90 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1650448 on Feb 25, 2008

Great product! My children don't mind these at all. They are little round capsules that burst in the mouth. They think it is cool. Love Nordic Naturals for Omega's!

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer1869211 on Jul 01, 2008

My nine year old prefers to swallow whole as she doesn't like the oily feel in her mouth. But, the taste isn't bad. I've actually noticed a change in her behavior, calmer and more focused.

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 24, 2008

I've had a hard time finding a good fish oil supplement that didn't make my son gag. He loves these. They make a little pop when chewed so he calls them his "poppers."

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »