• Reviews | English

Superb!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These delicious little softgels are fun and easy for kids to take. My son started taking them around 18 months are the recommendation of our naturopath. The DHA is thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My 3 yrs old loved them...

Posted by Reviewer2973547 on Oct 25, 2011

My son loves these...I was afraid since he is picky, but he even asks for more.

kids love it

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

My 4yr old love this one. No problem giving her this. But it is too expencive in the long run so I just give them the same pill as I take.

Super taste!

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Dec 30, 2009

My child loves it, no more problem to take oil like this!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2367345 on Feb 13, 2007

My daughter(8) doesn't take pills so this is perfect. Took a couple days to get used to but loves them now. The make a Lemon for Jrs but she didn't like - didn't give it time. Love it.

Nordic Naturals, Children;s DHA, Strawgerry

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Nov 12, 2009

MY Grandason love it

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Aug 29, 2010

this are very tiny soft gels even my 6 years old can swallow them whole. It doesn't have a fishy taste if chewing is prefered

Wonderful Product for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2698064 on Dec 05, 2009

My kids love taking their fish oil as long as we buy this. I keep them in the fridge and they ask for them every morning. I think they like the way they 'pop' when you chew them. They taste great! Excellent value.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2798220 on May 01, 2009

My 3 year old daughter loves these. She calls them "strawberry explosions" and I find it an easy way to supplement her omega-3 intake.

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 24, 2008

I've had a hard time finding a good fish oil supplement that didn't make my son gag. He loves these. They make a little pop when chewed so he calls them his "poppers."

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »