• Customer Ratings

Great DHA

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Apr 09, 2010

I use this for my special needs son. I believe this supports his mental needs and boosts his focus. I definitely see a difference when we use this daily. This is a definite support booster for kids on the spectrum.

Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1958960 on Jun 07, 2008

One of the only DHA supplements for kids that does not have gelatin in it. great taste

My kids fight over who gets to be first to take this suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008

No problem getting my kids to take this. They love the strawberry taste.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on May 05, 2008

My son who is 16 months loves the flavor and I love that it is good for him!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2697792 on Mar 18, 2008

My daughter gets this everyday in her juice; she doesn't get much DHA in her diet, so I feel better giving her this.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

I want you to handle the commodity of eight ounces.

Posted by Reviewer3095457 on Oct 11, 2007

Fish's smell must be delicious though oil Uocsa of the orange taste and the lemon taste does ..the strawberry juice ..it not is.... when it is this. However, I want to use it more if only four ounces are treated and it misses and there are large a little more about eight-ounce ,.

Carlson is better.

Posted by Reviewer1031949 on Oct 02, 2007

I have been using the Carlson lemon flavored oil, but saw this oil mentioned in a publication. My daughter took the lemon flavored Carlson but I thought she might enjoy this taste better, as it was made for children. The Carlson is much better tasting, and the Nordic is slightly fishy and the watermelon flavor is very faint. I had a large "fish burp" from the Nordic which I never get from the Carlson. We will be sticking with the Carlson lemon flavored.