• Reviews | English

Probably one of the best omega supplements for children

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Apr 13, 2013

Great taste - slight hint of strawberry and no fishy smell or aftertaste. High in DHA- very good for brain development-may improve your child's cognition and behaviour. No measuring spoon supplied.

Excellent Liquid DHA

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

My teenage son has been taking this since little. He is still unable to swallow capsule/tablet/softgel, so this is really helpful. Nordic Naturals is one of the few brands that I trust for mercury-free fish oil and this formula is effective for brain focus, mood regulation, eye health, and healthy skin. My son has out-grown multiple childhood allergies and poor eye-sight. Now he has perfect 6/6 eye-sight. The oil is tasteless but it smells pleasant sweet because of the strawberry flavor.

Good flavor, no fishy taste, helps with tantrums

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Sep 02, 2015

I originally started giving this to my preschool-age son because he was having horrible tantrums. These were very bad with him screaming out of control, trashing his bedroom, and throwing toys at my head on almost a daily basis. Within two weeks of giving him a nightly dose of the Children's DHA I could see a big difference in his behavior. He was calmer, and when he got upset he was more reasonable and calmed down much more quickly. Tantrums went down to once a week right away. Now, a year and four bottles later he only has a bad meltdown like that once or twice a month. One very interesting thing about this is that right before I first started giving it to him he had gotten about a dozen mosquito bites on his face and arm. He has always had an almost violent reaction to mosquitos and would get huge lumps at each site that looked like half a Ping-Pong ball under his skin. These would take up to three weeks to heal fully, leaving a red mark even after the swelling had gone down. His bites had almost disappeared in TWO DAYS after starting to take the Children's DHA. Of course, fish oil is good for inflammation but I had started him on it for the tantrums. Since then every time I get mosquito bites I take extra fish oil and they don't even itch.

ok

Posted by 5296086827657975150 on Jul 17, 2013

so great food ,my baby like it

The only fish oil my girl loves

Posted by HweeLing on Sep 28, 2011

This is the only fish oil she loves. After giving her daily dosage, she always asks for more!

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 23, 2014

I am very happy that my daughter is swallowing this. And it has a great ingredient ratio. Will reorder.

good

Posted by 4676432812212546906 on Feb 22, 2013

good

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been giving my 2 kids on a daily basis. I have tried it myself, still did not like the smell as in all fish oil. However my kids are fine with it. In fact my kids love it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3062593 on Nov 12, 2012

Very nice,my baby like it

baby likes it