• Customer Ratings

Baby ok with the taste

My baby girl love this

Posted by 4814725777229166839 on Jan 28, 2016

The smell is not good but my baby girl 3 years like ti...thank youu

My kids love it so much.

Posted by 4823289344112713712 on Nov 12, 2015

Very good children DHA and omega.

Good flavor, no fishy taste, helps with tantrums

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Sep 02, 2015

I originally started giving this to my preschool-age son because he was having horrible tantrums. These were very bad with him screaming out of control, trashing his bedroom, and throwing toys at my head on almost a daily basis. Within two weeks of giving him a nightly dose of the Children's DHA I could see a big difference in his behavior. He was calmer, and when he got upset he was more reasonable and calmed down much more quickly. Tantrums went down to once a week right away. Now, a year and four bottles later he only has a bad meltdown like that once or twice a month. One very interesting thing about this is that right before I first started giving it to him he had gotten about a dozen mosquito bites on his face and arm. He has always had an almost violent reaction to mosquitos and would get huge lumps at each site that looked like half a Ping-Pong ball under his skin. These would take up to three weeks to heal fully, leaving a red mark even after the swelling had gone down. His bites had almost disappeared in TWO DAYS after starting to take the Children's DHA. Of course, fish oil is good for inflammation but I had started him on it for the tantrums. Since then every time I get mosquito bites I take extra fish oil and they don't even itch.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been giving my 2 kids on a daily basis. I have tried it myself, still did not like the smell as in all fish oil. However my kids are fine with it. In fact my kids love it.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 23, 2014

I am very happy that my daughter is swallowing this. And it has a great ingredient ratio. Will reorder.

My child will take this!

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

From what I have read, Nordic Naturals is a reliable, trustworthy, safe product. My four year old will happily take this oil (though I haven't been brave enough to try it!!)

good,baby like

Posted by 5241678617299582905 on Mar 06, 2014

good,baby like

Nordic naturals trusted brand

Posted by tylcyl on Mar 03, 2014

Good for kids..

Good oil,my baby like it.

Posted by 4682285185633119836 on Mar 02, 2014

Good oil,my baby like it.I will buy it later.