• Customer Ratings

Posted by 4814725777229166839 on Jan 28, 2016

The smell is not good but my baby girl 3 years like ti...thank youu

strong taste

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Dec 29, 2015

only can get one of my kids to swallow this, was disappointed. they don't have a good technology for making their fish oil taste palatable, unfortunately. i will return to Carlson's which tastes awesome and which the kids love.

My kids love it so much.

Posted by 4823289344112713712 on Nov 12, 2015

Very good children DHA and omega.

my kids don't like the after taste

Posted by 5009641273602540859 on Sep 05, 2015

When I opened and smelled it, it's sweet, i thought kids would love to them them, just 2.5ml, but both kids said they wanna throw up.....i lure them with candies now.....will try another brand, might just let me elder one (9YO) take gel pills next time, my 7YO baby...need some more research!

Good flavor, no fishy taste, helps with tantrums

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Sep 02, 2015

I originally started giving this to my preschool-age son because he was having horrible tantrums. These were very bad with him screaming out of control, trashing his bedroom, and throwing toys at my head on almost a daily basis. Within two weeks of giving him a nightly dose of the Children's DHA I could see a big difference in his behavior. He was calmer, and when he got upset he was more reasonable and calmed down much more quickly. Tantrums went down to once a week right away. Now, a year and four bottles later he only has a bad meltdown like that once or twice a month. One very interesting thing about this is that right before I first started giving it to him he had gotten about a dozen mosquito bites on his face and arm. He has always had an almost violent reaction to mosquitos and would get huge lumps at each site that looked like half a Ping-Pong ball under his skin. These would take up to three weeks to heal fully, leaving a red mark even after the swelling had gone down. His bites had almost disappeared in TWO DAYS after starting to take the Children's DHA. Of course, fish oil is good for inflammation but I had started him on it for the tantrums. Since then every time I get mosquito bites I take extra fish oil and they don't even itch.

My item has not arrived yet

Posted by 5587259797470561171 on Apr 19, 2015

My item has not arrived yet

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been giving my 2 kids on a daily basis. I have tried it myself, still did not like the smell as in all fish oil. However my kids are fine with it. In fact my kids love it.

Fish oil

Posted by 5611460100792052979 on Jan 12, 2015

While some reviewers said that you cannot taste the fishy bit I tend to disagree but my grandson will still have it although he does say "this is the yucky one, right?" There may be one out there that doesn't taste fishy at all but I have yet to find it! The strawberry flavour is nicer than some others we have tried.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 23, 2014

I am very happy that my daughter is swallowing this. And it has a great ingredient ratio. Will reorder.