• Reviews | English

Weird taste but high level of DHA and EPA

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

High level of EPA and DHA compared to other brands of kids fish oil. Well it has a weird taste and my son doesnt take it... On the contrary,, my son loves cod liver oil, so i mixed it up and he takes it well. Not only for brain and eye development, its proven for asthma prevention as well. So hope this will help my son's asthma.

nordic naturals childrens DHA

Posted by 5043690887002124130 on Aug 25, 2013

I have been using this for 5 years on 2 of my children. it was recommend to me to help the children to focus at school . it works as you can tell if they have stopped taking them

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Unicornthomas on Dec 03, 2013

I am very satisfied with the Nordic Naturals Children DHA I ordered and the delivery serivce offered.

my baby love it

Posted by 5475691788662767629 on Apr 13, 2014

my baby love it

Good

Posted by 4700523715303846912 on Aug 04, 2014

Good

Strawberry is the aftertaste

Posted by 4978603627662215713 on May 25, 2016

I bought this for my kids. My infant enjoys it however, my toddler wants nothing to do with it. It smells fishy but has a nice strawberry aftertaste, which is most important. You get an oily taste first.

As good as it could be

Posted by Reviewer3189951 on Nov 11, 2008

The flavor is managable, but the texture, understandably, is terrible. It's like drinking veg. oil, but I believe it is as good as it could possiblly be. It has made a difference in my son's condition and will reorder as needed.

Extra Protection

Posted by Reviewer1008619 on Feb 05, 2009

Taking this give my baby girl extra protection ...

Fish Oil will Never Taste Like Strawberries

Posted by Reviewer1893153 on Feb 28, 2009

This is our favorite brand of children's supplements and not easily found in Portland, Oregon. So- we order it up and are very happy with it. Sadly- fish oil will never taste good- but hey, that's the breaks.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3222697 on Mar 14, 2009

Reasonable taste as fish oils go! My selective children seem to be able to tolerate the taste, even if it is an oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »