• Reviews | English

so far so good..

Posted by Reviewer2701384 on Dec 15, 2010

My kid will still take the milk after i put some fish oil in it, so i reckon the taste is acceptable & mild for kids, will recommend. :)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

Great taste, not fishy for my kids... I've tried 1 or 2 other brands sold here on iherb, but i've always returned to Nordic Naturals Children's DHA because my kids prefer the taste of this, and its potency is the strongest among some of the other brands. Good stuff!

Strawberry taste is too strong

Posted by Reviewer2815208 on Apr 07, 2011

The fish oil is, I am sure, of high quality but the strawberry flavour is very strong. There is an aftertaste, it is better to ingest before or during a meal to avoid that. Maybe the unflavoured would be better. Would be great in breakfast smoothie or frozen yogurt, though.

Great for my gal!

Posted by Reviewer2255899 on Aug 16, 2011

This seems to work for my gal, she responds fast!

best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2863298 on Feb 27, 2012

Mix with a shot of V8 fusion juice. Use just a shot of juice with the oil and the kids will drink it down! Good for a lot of stuff.

very good

Posted by 5096373904465160326 on Aug 09, 2012

The packing is intact, for my daughter to eat, her loved.

Smell of fish oils comes across very strongly

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 30, 2012

Sadly, my daughter hates it. And I can smell the fish oil a mile away (both on the spoon when it's poured out and on her breath long after she consumes it). But it's a good brand with good reviews on google, so I get it anyway.

Very good quality

Posted by 4712507606972602304 on Jan 06, 2013

This Omega3 supplement is very good, only the taste is a bit odd for the kids (as usual in this product, I should say).

Just so so

Posted by 5135065249204206196 on May 23, 2013

I don't if it is work, my son accept the taste, oil with little stawberry feelings. We supply stone products from http://www.countertop-marble.com

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »