10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1985332 on Feb 20, 2009

My husband, who hates to take vitamins, likes these because they leave a nice lemon taste in his mouth.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Feb 22, 2009

I really like this product as I never get a fishy aftertaste. They are lemon flavored and every now and then I taste that, but it's nothing terrible.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Feb 23, 2009

I have never been able to take a good fish oil pill. These have been wonderful. The lemon flavoring helps because sometimes the fish oils come back on me, but very seldom these pills do that but when at first they did, I would just get a little lemon flavor and not the fish. That I can handle

Omega 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer1814751 on Feb 25, 2009

No problems with these. Only been taking for a week so not long.

Splendid!

Posted by Reviewer2025658 on Mar 08, 2009

My home doctor suggested that my husband should take Omega 6 since he has some skin problem which may lead to more serious problem when he grow old. So, I check around and was receommended this product by Vitakid's shop in Singapore. After taking for sometime, I see some improvement in his skin texture. I am very happy with the results.