• Customer Ratings

My 11 y.o. daughter LOVES these

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Sep 02, 2013

Let's face it... it's hard to get an 11 y.o. kid to like taking any kind of vitamin or supplement... especially if it's not the chewable kind. The Strawberry helps alleviate any fishy aftertaste that might otherwise be experienced with a different product.

Great taste!!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 06, 2013

I chew these since I can't swallow most pills, and the taste was surprisingly delicious! Even my 7 year old likes them. He said he likes how it "pops" when he bites it. This is a great alternative to swallowing pills or the liquids. And it has an excellent source of DHA, while the children's version is much less potent.

Helps me stay focused

Posted by danarm on Jan 24, 2014

Improves attention and vision. I take 2 every day. It's one of the best and most useful supplements I ever took

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on May 25, 2014

Great product. This specific brand was recommended by my Nurse Practitioner. It has a wonderful scent. I get no fish burps or burps of any kind from this product. Very high level of omega 3. Nordic Naturals is always the brand I will use for fish oil. iHerb price is excellent.

Great DHA

Posted by 5259290310194716497 on Jun 21, 2014

The strawberry smell is perfect, and no issues with re flux. Perfect dosage and I am not bothered by the size of the pill.

good

Posted by 5342234425631284842 on Aug 14, 2014

good

really good

Posted by 4924337393401610643 on Oct 28, 2014

It is very effective~. of course,I have to keep watching the effectiveness, but My brother who is taking this peel said Whenever he ate these, he got a great score on exam. So far, I can feel it help to contentrate on sth also.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3299247 on Mar 04, 2012

So far so good. I pop them open and have no problems

product seems fine

Posted by Reviewer2826153 on Aug 29, 2011

Healthcare practioner said take it so I am. Part of a very comprehensive supplement and herbal protocol so can't say any one result stands out taking this.

Fantastic

Posted by 5554732797371678786 on Oct 10, 2012

It is a wee confusing with the amount of DHA assailable via Nordic, with the help of our pediatrician we got there. good value for money

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »