Nordic Naturals, DHA, from Purified Fish Oil, Strawberry, 500 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Still find this way better than a top of the line krill oil!

Posted by Reviewer1135181 From Ohio on Feb 10, 2011

This is my favorite brand and type of fish oil because of its high content of DHA and because Nordic Naturals has such high standards for being clean (nontoxic). My family has used krill oil, too, to see if it worked better for cognitive processing/skills, focus, memory, heart, & eye health, but we prefer this product over the krill oil (which was a high quality krill oil purchased through Dr. Mercola whose articles I respect). Krill oil seems to be marketed exceptionally, & only one company (in Canada) owns the patent on Krill oil, & this company has done its own scientific research studies, but I have never seen any independent scientific research showing that krill oil is better. Thousands of research studies have been done on DHA's effectiveness from independent sources. As for the burbs... we freeze them and then take them in the middle of a meal (making sure to eat something before and after), so no burbs:) Also, we swallow the pills with a drink with our chins facing slightly downward; throwing the head back while swallowing pills is the worst thing to do. We love Nordic Naturals DHA! However, one thing I think Nordic Naturals should do is consider adding Astaxanthin to their fish oil product line to increase its anti-oxidant properties.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 From Greece on Apr 09, 2010

I love its strawberry scent, and also has the highest ratio DCA to EPA you can get. Good as mood booster.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1278744 From South Carolina on Jul 16, 2010

excellent source of fish oil; great taste, easy on the digestive system

Highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2468898 From Florida on Jul 28, 2010

Nordic Naturals has the best products...no fishy smell and no yucky aftertaste! We ordered Strawberry flavored. The DHA pills were still reasonably sized and my 6 year old son could swallow them without any issues.

Best Fish Oil I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2852031 From Missouri on Mar 01, 2011

This is SUCH a great product! I never thought taking fish oil could be so easy and pleasant. ALl other fish oil products I've tried have been gross tasting and have made me feel awful. I don't burp this much and if I do it's fruty. TMI I know but sometimes you want to know these things!