Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2049720 on Jul 18, 2009

I like that these have a strawberry flavor - it really does come out. These are easy on my GI tract as well. I feel smarter already!

Nordic Naturals Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1817927 on Aug 25, 2009

This is such a great product. I give these to my 12 yr old and she loves them there small which is great if you have kids. she loves the flavor and the price is unbeatable. I buy everything from Iherb because I am unable to find a better price from anyone else. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Cholesterol free

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This product actually smells good in the bottle and is a high quality source of DHA.

I recommended this to my friends and my parents

Posted by Reviewer2644911 on Nov 21, 2009

This is a great product. My nutritionist actually suggested I take it and she is not a big supplement pusher. I also have a sensitive stomach and these soft gels tablets don't effect me negatively at all. They also have a subtle strawberry flavor which is nice so there is NO fish. Finally, I definitely feel sharper when taking these. Enjoy!

strawberry flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Dec 03, 2009

Just started these. I like the strawberry flavor - if they happen to repeat - no fishy taste!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2452170 on Dec 04, 2009

I like the strawberry odor. It is easy to swallow and good quality of fish oil. Highly recommend.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Jan 05, 2010

It's really amazing product, like it very much. I normally would take it prior any meal or drink to avoid heart burn; however, even if I get burping from it, it smells and tests as strawberry without any acid reflux what so ever.

DHA in an uncontaminated form

Posted by Reviewer2327381 on Jan 16, 2010

I have been using Nordic Naturals in the liquid and these DHA capsules. All the natural practitioners I have gone to all recommend Nordic Naturals by name. I am highly satisfied with the products, they do make a difference.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3170951 on Feb 12, 2010

I have taken fish oils before and they seem to have an after taste that is not very pleasant. The strawberry flavor is pleasing.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on Feb 14, 2010

I have been using this product for about 4 years following my physician's recommendation. I have a problem with inflammation and there are indications that EPA increases inflammation. This formula has the highest amount of DHA (450 mg) with only 90 mg of EPA. I don't like strawberries so the flavor is not the best for me, but fortunately the flavor diminishes after adding the soft gels to my weekly pill box. Overall, I'm very satisfied.