DHA Fishoil

Posted by Reviewer1922610 on Jan 06, 2009

We love the easy to swallow gels and my daughter enjoys the strawberry flavor. I also enjoy the good price!

Non-mercury form of DHA without yucky aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Jan 06, 2009

This is a great form of DHA that has no mercury, and the strawberry flavoring doesn't leave an aftertaste that most fish oils leave you with.

DHA Strawberry flavour

Posted by Reviewer2364926 on Dec 30, 2008

Easy to take with high content of DHA, strawberry a little strong and can tend to repeat

Finally, no fish "burps"

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 29, 2008

Fabulous! Finally, no fish "burps" or aftertaste. The strawberry scent and flavor is really nice. Who would have thought that strawberry would overpower fish!

pleasant taste!

Posted by Reviewer1512661 on Oct 28, 2008

I love these capsules. I suffer from acid reflux and so everything tends to repeat on me; with these pills all I tasted was the strawberry essence and I did not have an issue taking these every day as I have had in the past with simmilar products. Prompt shipment as well!

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Posted by Reviewer2314324 on Sep 18, 2008

The best fish oils I have ever taken! Nothing but strawberry taste.

HUSBAND, MINISTER, POPPY, FRIEND, PARTNER IIN FAMILY BUSINESS

Posted by Reviewer1284314 on Aug 28, 2008

GOOD; WE ARE TRYING TO GET HIS BLOOD A LITTLE THINNER BECAUSE HE HAS TESTED SHOWING THE MAJPR VEINS IN HIS NECK.

Nordic Naturals DHA

Posted by Reviewer2345365 on Jul 20, 2008

I've taken this on and off before, started again at the suggestion of my doctor. I can take these even on an empty stomach. I like the way they smell of strawberry. And they never have a bad after taste!

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Posted by Reviewer3164502 on Jul 20, 2008

Suggested to me by physician after brain surgery subsequent to a stroke. Love the taste; easy to swallow. Don't know if any brain cells have been restored; however, I am doing well with no brain function loss. Would recommend to anybody concerned with any aspect of "brain function wellness."

Great strawberry taste and great for babies brain!

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been taking the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega for a couple years and always had difficulty digesting the capsule without tasting the lemon flavor for hours after taking it (this was better then the fish taste in other brands, however!). Do I thought I'd try the strawberry and it is so easily digested- I haven't had any problems with it at all! In fact, it even makes my multi-vitamin have a strawberry taste since they sit in the same dispenser together. I am currently breast feeding my baby and I know that the DHA benefits her as well!