Nordic Naturals, DHA, Strawberry, 500 mg, 90 Soft Gels

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2049720 From California on Jul 18, 2009

I like that these have a strawberry flavor - it really does come out. These are easy on my GI tract as well. I feel smarter already!

Nordic Naturals Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1817927 From Michigan on Aug 25, 2009

This is such a great product. I give these to my 12 yr old and she loves them there small which is great if you have kids. she loves the flavor and the price is unbeatable. I buy everything from Iherb because I am unable to find a better price from anyone else. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Cholesterol free

Posted by Reviewer3295917 From Illinois on Aug 26, 2009

This product actually smells good in the bottle and is a high quality source of DHA.

I recommended this to my friends and my parents

Posted by Reviewer2644911 From Massachusetts on Nov 21, 2009

This is a great product. My nutritionist actually suggested I take it and she is not a big supplement pusher. I also have a sensitive stomach and these soft gels tablets don't effect me negatively at all. They also have a subtle strawberry flavor which is nice so there is NO fish. Finally, I definitely feel sharper when taking these. Enjoy!

strawberry flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1041883 From New York on Dec 03, 2009

Just started these. I like the strawberry flavor - if they happen to repeat - no fishy taste!