Good product

Posted by Reviewer1278744 on Jul 16, 2010

excellent source of fish oil; great taste, easy on the digestive system

Still find this way better than a top of the line krill oil!

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 10, 2011

This is my favorite brand and type of fish oil because of its high content of DHA and because Nordic Naturals has such high standards for being clean (nontoxic). My family has used krill oil, too, to see if it worked better for cognitive processing/skills, focus, memory, heart, & eye health, but we prefer this product over the krill oil (which was a high quality krill oil purchased through Dr. Mercola whose articles I respect). Krill oil seems to be marketed exceptionally, & only one company (in Canada) owns the patent on Krill oil, & this company has done its own scientific research studies, but I have never seen any independent scientific research showing that krill oil is better. Thousands of research studies have been done on DHA's effectiveness from independent sources. As for the burbs... we freeze them and then take them in the middle of a meal (making sure to eat something before and after), so no burbs:) Also, we swallow the pills with a drink with our chins facing slightly downward; throwing the head back while swallowing pills is the worst thing to do. We love Nordic Naturals DHA! However, one thing I think Nordic Naturals should do is consider adding Astaxanthin to their fish oil product line to increase its anti-oxidant properties.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Apr 09, 2010

I love its strawberry scent, and also has the highest ratio DCA to EPA you can get. Good as mood booster.

Strong DHA dosage in a small package

Posted by Reviewer1750974 on Feb 02, 2011

The Nordic Naturals brand carries a reputation of a quality product but Our choice of this DHA was based on our attempts to find a higher enough dosage of DHA in a gel or capsule that is small enough to swallow. While I can handle the horse sized pills from some other manufacturers that contain enough of DHA and EPA my spouse could not.

Highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2468898 on Jul 28, 2010

Nordic Naturals has the best products...no fishy smell and no yucky aftertaste! We ordered Strawberry flavored. The DHA pills were still reasonably sized and my 6 year old son could swallow them without any issues.

Best Fish Oil I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

This is SUCH a great product! I never thought taking fish oil could be so easy and pleasant. ALl other fish oil products I've tried have been gross tasting and have made me feel awful. I don't burp this much and if I do it's fruty. TMI I know but sometimes you want to know these things!

Superb Company and products!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Mar 03, 2011

There is a big difference in the quality of fish oil supplements but a person can truly trust the quality and integrity of Nordic Naturals products! I highly recommend this product, especially for those wanting to amp up their DHA levels!

great taste

Posted by LittleExplorer on Jul 30, 2013

Have been taking this product for the past 3 years, during which I've tried switching to other (cheaper) brands but have since been back to Nordic Naturals. Very good supplement that help boost my mood and general health. Since taking DHA, have been heading less to the family doctor. I've now converted my aging parents to take this with me.

Very useful and very tasty

Posted by 5529289871750370738 on Apr 28, 2015

I give this to my son who is 7 and half years old as a supliment for a better concentration. Îs a very good product, my son loves it. He takes this supliment for about 3 weeks and he is more focused.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2791144 on Mar 06, 2011

Great Taste, not fishy at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »