good deal

Posted by 4648120286070747463 on Jan 01, 2016

Great product and great price Best omega so far. My kids love it so much. Thank you

Bad taste

Posted by 4950717182916433541 on Oct 22, 2015

The smell was wonderful, but once you start chewing them, you get ONLY taste of fish oil. I was really surprised, as we took omega supplements for kids from other brands and they all tasted like candy and kids loved them. Next time would definitely look for something with a better flavor. These should be fine (and the brand is considered one of the best for quality of their omegas), if your kid is old enough to just swallow the caps.

Noridic Naturals

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This is our favorite brand of fish oil. My kids don't swallow supplements nor are they found of taking a spoonful of fish oil so these are perfect. They enjoy the flavor and don't hesitate to take these.

מצויין

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Aug 28, 2014

הילדה אוהבת את הטעם

bad flavor my child refuse to take tham

Posted by 5594520369219322769 on Mar 26, 2014

bad flavor my child refuse to take tham

Good product

Posted by 5280611859844842290 on Jul 18, 2013

The product is very good, my kids loved it. The only weakness is that the quality is very small and my second order includes 4 bottles from the product.

Even my 2 year old loves these

Posted by MamaToMany on May 09, 2013

This is an amazing product, and an amazing brand. The sister product to this, Ultimate Omega Junior, is also highly recommended for kids who need more omegas. I give this to my children with special emotional needs, in attempt to avoid medication for bi-polar & OCD/ADD. I can tell within 1 day if my "neediest" child missed his "dose" of this (or the Omega Junior). It truly calms children, keeps focus, and generally keeps the insanity under control. I recommend this product for ALL children, but especially for those with emotional/mental health needs. My 25 month old begs for these!!! The older kids swallow them, but the little ones chew them up just fine! **If you have an ADD &/or OCD &/or Bi-Polar child, be sure to give them this and you will see a big difference in their behavior/happiness/focus, and remove ALL food dye. Iherb sells incredible treats for kids so they won't even miss the junk their friends are eating.**

my kids love these!

Posted by 5148270044865575647 on Nov 08, 2012

the only complaint my 4 yr old and 8 yr old have is that the capsule is too hard to chew, so they bite it and get all the oil out then spit the capsule in the trash.

Nordic Naturals, Daily Omega Kids, Natural Fruit Flavor, 500 mg, 30 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

My pretty daughter like chewing these Nordic Omega Natural Fruit Flavor.

great taste and quality

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

My autistic daughter will chew these, they seem very beneficial for her. I really like this brand and will pay the few dollars extra to get the quality product that my child will actually take.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »