Excellent natural anti-inflammatory

Posted by OssieA on Jul 22, 2008

I have suffered from a painful lower back problem for years, recently getting severely worse. Occasionally taken an NSAID but this is a natural anti-inflammatory that works! Only been taking it a week now and I don't have either the stiffness or the pain in my back, it's fantastic!

Best we've found!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 29, 2008

In terms of getting the most EPA (1060 mg/2 soft gels), this is your pill.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Dec 28, 2011

It is a good product and it has mainly EPA. So it a much better option for mood support than the regular fish oils who contain a blend of EPA and DHA. As added bonus it has a very nice lemon scent.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2831076 on Feb 10, 2012

My ASD son has auto-antibodies to neuro philaments in his brain, which means inflammation. We've used the EPA Xtra in combination with Cod Liver Oil to help reduce the inflammation, as EPA is known as an anti-inflammatory fatty acid. My son is progressing, so I hope it is working!

Excellent fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1695845 on May 22, 2011

Great product, great taste and fresh.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Oct 06, 2011

I am taking this product to help with damaged intestinal lining, and I have noticed that it has helped eliminate low back pain and sciatica within a very short time.

By far the finest quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2602100 on Jul 25, 2008

I combine this with high-intensity cardiovascular exercise, and find the health benefits to be very noticeable.

probably worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2089618 on Aug 03, 2010

I was perscribed this specific brand and product by my psychiatrist for bipolar. He was also taking this exact product himself for cardiovascular reasons. Since I started taking this my illness has gotten better, I've had no unpleasant side effects, the product is easy to take and has a nice lemony smell and hint of taste. Remember, it costs more because it is far more potent than the cheap versions, read the details on the label and you'll see how much.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2188130 on Nov 25, 2007

Definitely recommend this product for those who may benefit from higher levels of EPA.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2865078 on Mar 03, 2009

Good Brand, I'm satified.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »