RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,259.22

₽2,657.71

Экономия: ₽398.49 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory

Отзыв оставлен OssieA Jul 22, 2008

I have suffered from a painful lower back problem for years, recently getting severely worse. Occasionally taken an NSAID but this is a natural anti-inflammatory that works! Only been taking it a week now and I don't have either the stiffness or the pain in my back, it's fantastic!

Best we've found!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538127 Dec 29, 2008

In terms of getting the most EPA (1060 mg/2 soft gels), this is your pill.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2727227 Dec 28, 2011

It is a good product and it has mainly EPA. So it a much better option for mood support than the regular fish oils who contain a blend of EPA and DHA. As added bonus it has a very nice lemon scent.

Good for inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2831076 Feb 10, 2012

My ASD son has auto-antibodies to neuro philaments in his brain, which means inflammation. We've used the EPA Xtra in combination with Cod Liver Oil to help reduce the inflammation, as EPA is known as an anti-inflammatory fatty acid. My son is progressing, so I hope it is working!

Excellent fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1695845 May 22, 2011

Great product, great taste and fresh.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Oct 06, 2011

I am taking this product to help with damaged intestinal lining, and I have noticed that it has helped eliminate low back pain and sciatica within a very short time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

By far the finest quality fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2602100 Jul 25, 2008

I combine this with high-intensity cardiovascular exercise, and find the health benefits to be very noticeable.

probably worth the money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089618 Aug 03, 2010

I was perscribed this specific brand and product by my psychiatrist for bipolar. He was also taking this exact product himself for cardiovascular reasons. Since I started taking this my illness has gotten better, I've had no unpleasant side effects, the product is easy to take and has a nice lemony smell and hint of taste. Remember, it costs more because it is far more potent than the cheap versions, read the details on the label and you'll see how much.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2188130 Nov 25, 2007

Definitely recommend this product for those who may benefit from higher levels of EPA.

Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2865078 Mar 03, 2009

Good Brand, I'm satified.

Позиции 1-10 из 22