• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1412635 on Dec 20, 2009

Best quality!! My kids love the taste of these vitamins

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on Dec 03, 2009

Best quality!! My kids love the taste of these vitamins and they even take them on an empty stomach without any problems. I have used these for over 2 years now and would not even consider switching to anything else.

Yummy and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

I buy these for my grandson. He loves them and I really trust the pureness of Nordic Naturals. He seems to have had less colds since taking them and when he does get the sniffles they don't linger

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2939798 on Sep 27, 2009

My two year old loves his "via-mins". Four is hardly enough. He has been a very healthy child so I have not seen any health benefits but I will continue to allow him to take this vitamin. I also appreciate the limited amount of unnecessary ingredients.

Finally a yummy multi

Posted by Reviewer2738134 on Sep 13, 2009

My daughter has no trouble taking these multivitamins because they are so tasty. They are full of good vitamins (if you take 4) and as long as you supplement with some Children's DHA, your kiddo will be in good shape.

My kids Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1517897 on Aug 13, 2009

My natropathic Dr recommended these vitamins for my kids. They love the taste and they are SO good for them!!!

Never again

Posted by Reviewer2833210 on Apr 30, 2009

My kids refuse to eat these-they have described them as gross, yucky, and tasting stale. What a waste of $18.88.

Very good, with a lot of nutrition.

Posted by Reviewer3170971 on Jan 07, 2009

My kids fight over them.

Nordic Naturals, Nordic Berries, Multivitamin Treats

Posted by Reviewer2047274 on Jan 05, 2009

I am impressed with the content in these compared to the regular Gummy Vites that I have used in the past. Both of my picky children like this gummy vitamin.

Mom of 3 year old twin boys

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008

As with most thing~ One twin likes them the other doesn't. Our doctor suggested these. The maker has a good rep. However I'm still looking for a better Vit/Min for the boys. Gummy stuff is very hard on their teeth and with one twin he already has 5 fillings!!!!