• Reviews | English

Horrible!!

Posted by Reviewer2326396 on Mar 29, 2011

Don't buy this, unless you love extremely fishy tasting things. I bought this for my sister's children, and all 4 of them spat it out, and then my sister tried it as well, and she found it to be terrible-tasting. Don't spend the money to buy this - there are better alternatives - try Nutrition Now's Rhino Gummy Omega 3 with DHA Gummy Fish instead.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 18, 2011

The kids absolutely love these

My son loves them!

Posted by Reviewer1982742 on May 05, 2010

These are a great way to get a child to get Omega-3 oil into their diet. I'll definitely be back to order more.

Kids will love these

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Jan 18, 2011

My son loves these worms (we say they are snakes), in fact he begs for more. I have tried him with several other fish oil supps for kids and he didn't like any until he tried these ones.

whole family loves it

Posted by Reviewer3098824 on Jan 30, 2011

i bought it for my little son, but whole family love it!! I will buy more, because it is too small for a whole family.

Great gummy worms!

Posted by Reviewer2047993 on Mar 14, 2011

My kids love these! I was afraid they would smell fishy, but they don't at all.

Best

Posted by 4722259674778202676 on Dec 24, 2014

My son loves these! The most delicious kids' Omega-3 supplement I've tried.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Sep 30, 2012

My girls love them, they don't taste or smell fishy at all. I do wish I could find an omega 3 for kids without sugar or similar in it, but until I do these are a decent option

Mom hates, kids like

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

Far too fishy for me, I think they are absolutely horrible with a strong fishy aftertaste but somehow my kids don't mind them. They don't love them, but they accept them as vitamins vs the fish oil. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Strong fishy smell

Posted by Reviewer1465569 on Aug 08, 2011

Boy dun like this at all. Taste and smell very fishy, probably due to the higher omega content.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »