• Reviews | English

Perfect for my son

Posted by Reviewer1091840 on May 11, 2008

These have been an excellent option for my 8 year old. He had a hard time swallowing the larger softgels that you normally see, but these pills are just the right size. Since he has started taking the Omega-3-6-9 (about 3 months ago), we have seen a big improvement in his ability to concentrate. He's not a completely different kid, but is able to sit still and focus just a bit longer. He also less argumentative. His teacher has also noticed the difference.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 20, 2008

My 3-year-old child takes this in combination with DMA H3, Barlene's Evening Primrose Oil and branched amino acids by Now. Our holistic doctor recommended this regimen along with other nutritional changes and she is now off the Autistic spectrum. We also use magnesium citrate by Now and sockeye salmon oil at vitalchoice.com. Our pediatric neurologist completely agrees with her supplement regimen and said he had no reason to see her unless something developed in the future. I should add, one of the biggest leaps for her was within 10 days of drinking organic milk and then raw milk. Puzzles that she could not pick up the pieces to, much less tell her OT where to put them, were completed in less than 2 minutes after changing her milk. Her speech and eye contact greatly improved after a month of beginning supplements. We are so grateful to God for healthy products and iherb.com!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Apr 15, 2008

This is such a quality product. I give it to my 7-year old who has been using it since he was 4. He swallows it with no problems and it makes me feel better knowing he is getting his Omegas.

my kids ask for it

Posted by Reviewer3207333 on Aug 10, 2007

My five and three year olds ask for their "beans" every day! They love the taste. I've used this product for three years now ... initially to treat a speech disorder (which I think this product helped solve), now for overall health.

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9 Junior, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2047274 on Mar 06, 2008

Each member of my family tried this "chewable" gel capsule, and each of us spit it out. If your child is used to typical gummy vitamins, this is not a comparable item. However, my husband and I will take the rest of the capsules- and swallow them.

love them

Posted by Reviewer2075711 on Aug 11, 2009

my girls have been taking these for years and we love them! taste great and from a great company! highly recommend them :)

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3-6-9 Junior, 500 mg, Lemon Flavor, 90 Chewable Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Mar 10, 2011

Very good. No after taste.

Omega 3-6-9 Junior

Posted by Reviewer3039191 on Dec 05, 2007

My 9 year old shihtzu has diabetes and Cushings disease. My holistic vet recommended these, among other things, for him. The Omegas really have made his coat shiny and soft. He has only just begun taking them, but at this early point they are working great.

Nordic Naturals Omega for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3131812 on Nov 27, 2007

Excellent supplement and tastes good too!

Kids like it

Posted by Reviewer3156934 on Aug 05, 2009

My kids like it and they ask for it if I get out. I feel better about making sure they're getting the nutrients they need.