• Customer Ratings

Veterinarian prescribed diet supplement for dogs

Posted by 5323508922475276129 on May 24, 2015

I received the order of Omega-3 supplement in a timely fashion, and it arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was outstanding. Am following my vet's directions to improve joint health of my 10-yr old Papillion. Already after a nearly a month's use I can see the positive difference.

강아지가 잘먹네요.

Posted by 4871390105247250035 on Mar 25, 2015

잘 안먹으면 어쩌나 하고 걱정했는데 다행히 우리 강아지가 잘 먹어요. 심장이 좀 안좋은 애라..사료위에 뿌려주고 있어요. 이거 먹고 튼튼하게 오래 살았음 좋겠네요.

Dry flakey skin

Posted by 5183492338628944257 on Mar 12, 2015

My black cat is very happy with the Nordic fish oil! He loves the taste! He asks for it. This fish oil has given his black, fur coat a beautiful silky, shiny appearance. The white, flakey dandruff is gone. His disposition has improved. He is eight years old, and still playful. Great product, price and service. Highly recommend.

Please try this

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2013

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I am passionate about pet health to the point where I am annoying to those around me. I am a huge believer in omega fatty acids for dogs and cats, especially after seeing the wonders they did for my own health. These vital nutrients are in very short supply in most typical dog and cat food, even the better brands. Within a month you'll see a shinier coat, which is the exterior manifestation of good things happening from the inside out. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

She likes it, she likes itz,

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Dec 01, 2012

My little Lulu likes it and I think it might be helping with her vision. I accidently got her cod liver oil. I notice more of a difference with this fish oil.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1823127 on Feb 12, 2012

I originally purchased Nordic Naturals Fish Oil as a supplement for my 10 yr old cat. She had fallen and chipped a bone on her elbow a few years back.(she's not very graceful) She will eventually probably need surgery as she gets older. This particular surgery is Very expensive. The vet had prescribed a joint enhancer which worked fine for some time. I noticed her limping a little and contacted the vet. He told me to add fish oil, along with the joint enhancer, to her diet. Within a 2 week period I noticed not only a huge difference in her gate, but she has more energy and her eyes and coat look fantastic. I also added to my other cats diet. He has received great benefits to his energy and coat as well. They shed less too! I would give this to my cats whether there were issues are not.

good for our pets

Posted by Reviewer2334313 on Jan 23, 2012

high quality Omega-3

Works pretty well for skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1331795 on Nov 22, 2011

My cat had skin issues on his front left leg. Took him to 3 vets, all said the same, my cat needed a biopsy in order to know exactly what was going on. He is 16 so I didn't want him to go through that. I take fish oil myself ( for my cholesterol) and I thought it could not hurt my cat so I started to give him the omega 3 pet liquid and he has no more skin problems. I would recommend this product.