10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

here's what's missing in your dog food

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I am passionate almost to an extreme about dog health and longevity. I discovered the power of fish oil as it related to my own health over two decades ago, and today I discuss with every customer who will listen why their dog should have a daily fish oil supplement. Most pet foods, even the better ones, contain little or none of these important nutrients. With use over time, your dog will have a shinier skin and coat, better joints, and improved energy and vitality. By reducing inflammation, fish oil will protect canine heart health. Some dogs will take this right off the spoon. For others, simply mix a teaspoon into some tasty wet food and they will gobble it right down. Keep the bottle refrigerated after opening to maintain freshness. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.