• This product is prohibited for import into Korea due to the following restriction: Pet therapeutic.

• Customer Ratings

An important supplement

Posted by 5398848881310782308 on May 02, 2016

My dog is on a raw diet & according to my research this is an important supplement for my baby. Will continue to feed him this.

Smelled Funny- But Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2360030 on Sep 10, 2010

I have purchased several bottles of these for my Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. The past order we received had a funny smell that was not present in the previous bottles. I believe the quality to be the same so I did not return them. Maybe it had something to do with the heat from shippment.

Vet recommended it to me

Posted by Reviewer1854306 on Feb 20, 2011

My vet recommended fish oil and she was pretty specific about needing a high quality product in order to see results. This is one of the brands she suggested, it is working out great.

Nordic Naturals Omega 3-Pet

Posted by Reviewer2693673 on Dec 07, 2011

I believe Nordic Naturals offers a superb quality fish oil, and I did a lot of research before selecting it. However, the recommended delivery system for small dogs does not work well for me. When I puncture the gel cap, much of the oil seems to be left behind. So next time I will select an oil that can be poured or pumped.

bien pero...

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on May 02, 2013

poco concentradas por lo que te obligas a administrar varias capsulas al dia, mejor administrar omega 3 de humana de calidad como el de LEF

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »