an excellent essential supplement for dogs&cats.

Posted by Reviewer2502391 on Mar 04, 2008

my amstaff takes three daily since he was a pup he is so intelligent and has a beautiful shiny coat my dog actually had severe allergies and would get rashes after a week on fish oil it went away and never came back so if your dog has any kind of allergies or immune system problems buy your pet a good fish oil supplement such as this one it is ESSENTIAL to his health!

Excellent, tested for purity, pets love it!

Posted by Reviewer2641490 on Mar 23, 2007

My favorite fish oil supplement for dogs/cats! Gel caps to maintain potency/purity unlike many of the bottled products and for easy dosing (many pets will eat them out of hand so you don't have to sneak it into food/treats but simple to pierce the caps and squeeze onto food if necessary). Whole body oil from wild ocean fish, batch checked for contaminants. Check out manufacturer's website for more details. iHerb's price is also the best on the Web!!!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Aug 09, 2010

I called the company for advice because the label doesn't specifically mention that it is made from fish body oil (it is). Although I had previously been using human grade fish oil for my dog, the company rep told me that this is the same human grade, adjusted for pets by removal of rosemary which they say is not well tolerated by pets. My little dogs eagerly swallow the capsules whole in a "meat ball" made of Innova wet dog food.

Bought for cat

Posted by Reviewer2534550 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this for my cats. One likes it, the other isn't terribly fond of it. The dogs love it. :)

Gd product

Posted by Reviewer1234156 on Jun 23, 2012

This is my 2nd bottle of Nordic omega 3 pets. My shih tzu coat become much more softer. Highly recommended!

Helped my dog with itching

Posted by 4672392485897776728 on Oct 16, 2012

We have a 65 lb labrador retriever. This past summer he started getting really itchy, and scratched so much that he injured one of his dew claws. We started giving him three of these fish oils a day and it has made all the difference. He rarely has to scratch himself anymore. Also, we used to notice white flakes in his coat and those are gone. I highly recommend this product if your dog has similar issues.

One of the few on the market for Pets

Posted by Reviewer3156154 on Jun 03, 2009

There are a lot of fish oils for humans but for pets, very few. One of the good things is the brand behind it. Nordic Naturals puts their pet fish oils through the same rigorous standards as their human oils. This means they are screened for heavy metals, PCB's, and other chemicals to the highest standards in the World. Other pet fish oils do not have any testing.

Cat & Dog likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2209748 on Feb 12, 2010

Both dont seem to mind it. We just poke a hole in it and put it on their food. Sure has made a difference on their coats. Smoother, softer, and less shedding. All what we were looking for.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2057575 on Jul 27, 2008

If you check out their web site, they have a great philosophy too. My vet recommended this brand because they adhere to strong quality standards, like no mercury in the fish used for this oil. They've got much stricter standards than the U.S..

Very fishy

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »