• Reviews | English

Works Well for Dogs & Cats!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

So far I've found this product to be wonderful. I use it for both my cats and my dog. Even my picky eater cats don't mind when I put this on top of their wet food. I think it has really helped improve the coats of all the animals in my house, and I've also seen it have a positive effect on my two cats that have allergies.In general, you should supplement your pets diet with omega 3s, as it's good for even a average animal's health. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the product - hate the bottle.

Posted by 4802982948711924215 on Sep 15, 2013

I love the fish oil. It's of great quality, and I really trust Nordic Naturals. My one problem with the product is the bottle. I have to take the lid off and pour out the fish oil every time. This causes some of the precious fish oil to drip down the side of the bottle :( Not to mention that exposing the fish oil that is left in the bottle to oxygen over and over again isn't very good for it either. This product would be PERFECT if they improved the bottle.

Finally the cure!

Posted by 4975640065453872786 on May 04, 2015

My cat was vomiting her food a few times a week-- not normal vomiting. I had her checked out at the vet and the tests came back clear. It was many months, with my cat acting skittish and getting scary thin, before I came across Dr. Jean Hofve's advice to supplement essential fatty acids. I put this oil in a dropper bottle and give one dropper twice a day with her food. My cat hasn't vomited since the first dose! She is already putting on weight and acting like the warrior princess she is. I give it to the other 3 cats too now. One 8 ounce bottle lasts 4 cats and a small dog one month. Not bad!

giving for kidney disease

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016

I bought this on the recommendation from my vet, to help my dog with kidney disease. Using it in blind faith, but I know it can't hurt.

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for Dogs liquid

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 20, 2013

This is high quality because it comes from Nordic Naturals, I give my dog about 3/4 teaspoon of this a day. It is healthy for my dogs joints, fur, and heart.