• Reviews | English

Works Well for Dogs & Cats!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

So far I've found this product to be wonderful. I use it for both my cats and my dog. Even my picky eater cats don't mind when I put this on top of their wet food. I think it has really helped improve the coats of all the animals in my house, and I've also seen it have a positive effect on my two cats that have allergies.In general, you should supplement your pets diet with omega 3s, as it's good for even a average animal's health. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

giving for kidney disease

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016

I bought this on the recommendation from my vet, to help my dog with kidney disease. Using it in blind faith, but I know it can't hurt.

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for Dogs liquid

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 20, 2013

This is high quality because it comes from Nordic Naturals, I give my dog about 3/4 teaspoon of this a day. It is healthy for my dogs joints, fur, and heart.

Finally the cure!

Posted by 4975640065453872786 on May 04, 2015

My cat was vomiting her food a few times a week-- not normal vomiting. I had her checked out at the vet and the tests came back clear. It was many months, with my cat acting skittish and getting scary thin, before I came across Dr. Jean Hofve's advice to supplement essential fatty acids. I put this oil in a dropper bottle and give one dropper twice a day with her food. My cat hasn't vomited since the first dose! She is already putting on weight and acting like the warrior princess she is. I give it to the other 3 cats too now. One 8 ounce bottle lasts 4 cats and a small dog one month. Not bad!