Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 26, 2010

I use fish oil to prevent depression. I can't use any antidepressant drugs (and I tried over 20), since they work in reverse on me, causing severe depression. Fish oil is the only thing that works for me and I mean the only. I've tried every single natural remedy and I cannot take them. I find this fish oil the best there is. Only one tablespoon a day keeps the depression away. It's a life saver.

Good product, Good Price

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 08, 2014

This is a high quality fish oil and it's not hard to take. No fishy aftertaste and a very mild lemony taste. Easy way to take a spoonful before diner.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on Mar 04, 2016

I'm ordering my third bottle. Great product. Won't go back to other brands.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2111664 on Apr 15, 2010

Puriest fish oil

Good product for kids

Posted by 5301349184586591709 on Feb 11, 2014

The lemon flavour of the fish oil is very nice. Both of my kids (Age 2 and 5) love it very much. They think it's "lemonade". I think the fish from polluted ocean are not suitable for kids. This is a very good supplement.

Helps my joints, great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2206355 on Jan 10, 2009

There a lots of folks selling Omega 3 out there. I prefer the liquid and Nordic makes pharmaceutical strength. It was recommended by my doctor.

Oils well that ends well

Posted by 4869655281712674386 on May 31, 2016

Great product, excellent service... 'nuff said!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

This is the best fish oil I've used, I notice that my joint pain ends when I'm taking this. It's just too expensive for me, so I'm now ordering the gel caps from the same company.

Best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2389959 on May 19, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a good quality fish oil. We went to Dallas on a trip and while were there we checked in the Central Market. The Nordic Natural, Omega-3 purified fish oil was said to be the best they had....at $45./16oz. We took their advice and bought it. WWhen we got home, we got on the Internet and saw we could get it at a much better price from iherb. We are very pleased with it and will continue ordering it :)) Memorie Scott

Excelente