great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297864 on Feb 21, 2010

The oil is easier to swallow than the capsules and is better absorbed by the body. It has no fishy taste and it doesn't take long to get used to the texture.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2111664 on Apr 15, 2010

Puriest fish oil

Quality product ~ no pill to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Tastes like lemon oil. My children don't believe it's fish oil, they'd rather believe it IS lemon oil. Very good and effective option for sensitive stomachs and those who don't swallow pills. No 'burping up'for us.

Worth it

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013

I trust this brand and this oil form is bang for the buck in terms of EPA count. Tastes good too!

Solid product

Posted by 5148195485089364097 on Oct 24, 2013

no problems

Good product for kids

Posted by 5301349184586591709 on Feb 11, 2014

The lemon flavour of the fish oil is very nice. Both of my kids (Age 2 and 5) love it very much. They think it's "lemonade". I think the fish from polluted ocean are not suitable for kids. This is a very good supplement.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer1147010 on Apr 28, 2010

this brand is an assured Pure Omega Worth the money

perfect fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2608184 on May 10, 2010

it's the best fish oil brand we use in our household. Won't try anything else.

Best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2389959 on May 19, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a good quality fish oil. We went to Dallas on a trip and while were there we checked in the Central Market. The Nordic Natural, Omega-3 purified fish oil was said to be the best they had....at $45./16oz. We took their advice and bought it. WWhen we got home, we got on the Internet and saw we could get it at a much better price from iherb. We are very pleased with it and will continue ordering it :)) Memorie Scott

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Sep 24, 2010

I was told by my acupuncturist to take my fish oil in liquid form because the body can assimilate it better. It has helped tremendously with my high cholesterol. Does not taste fishy!