Great tasting Omega oil

Posted by 5106845270883211000 on Apr 07, 2016

Great price on Omega oil. My dr recommended Omega oil for daily use.

Yummy for Fish oil!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

This product is easy to take of the spoon. NO strong fishy taste and no foul smells. No repeating or reflux no tummy upset. This is nice and strong and gives me a break from the capsules. This a good / best brand so far of fish oil that I like. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thanks!

Very good and seem working

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 19, 2015

Taste fresh and totally acceptable to me! I Hate fishy smell but found none in this product. My Son also accepts this taste and his attention span has lengthened after taking this for 2 weeks. Have reordered.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Sep 11, 2015

No fishy taste - check High level of omega-3s - check Purified - check I take a tablespoon every day either in a smoothie, straight from the spoon, or on a salad. Helps with cholesterol, depression, insulin resistance and more. You'd have to take quite a lot of pills to get the amount of omega-3s you get in one tablespoon of this liquid. And it actually tastes good. Great stuff.

good

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Nov 13, 2014

happy with product, best I could find

I liked it before

Posted by Rocklin on Feb 27, 2014

One reason I stopped ordering this fish oil is because they no longer include Vitamin E with it. Fish oil goes rancid pretty much right away if you don't take it with Vitamin E. Otherwise, it used to be a very good product and still is if you take it with vitamin E.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 31, 2013

I am taking one-and-a-half teaspoons daily. Iam getting Omega 3. I cannot tell if it is working but it can't hurt and I feel fine. I will not stop taking it. Betsy

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 15, 2012

Great product. Pleasant taste. I use with other Nordic Natural oil and it is convenient to be able to measure what I need rather than be limited to the capsule.

Respected Product