Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 26, 2010

I use fish oil to prevent depression. I can't use any antidepressant drugs (and I tried over 20), since they work in reverse on me, causing severe depression. Fish oil is the only thing that works for me and I mean the only. I've tried every single natural remedy and I cannot take them. I find this fish oil the best there is. Only one tablespoon a day keeps the depression away. It's a life saver.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer1147010 on Apr 28, 2010

this brand is an assured Pure Omega Worth the money

perfect fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2608184 on May 10, 2010

it's the best fish oil brand we use in our household. Won't try anything else.

Best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2389959 on May 19, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a good quality fish oil. We went to Dallas on a trip and while were there we checked in the Central Market. The Nordic Natural, Omega-3 purified fish oil was said to be the best they had....at $45./16oz. We took their advice and bought it. WWhen we got home, we got on the Internet and saw we could get it at a much better price from iherb. We are very pleased with it and will continue ordering it :)) Memorie Scott

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Sep 24, 2010

I was told by my acupuncturist to take my fish oil in liquid form because the body can assimilate it better. It has helped tremendously with my high cholesterol. Does not taste fishy!

Nordic Omega-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1187405 on Feb 07, 2011

I could not be happier with this product. I gave a bottle to my 82 year old aunt with fairly severe arthritis and it has made a big difference to her. She noticed the difference in her ease of movement after approximately 2 weeks. I then ordered four bottles to give her two so we would both have a supply. I have been trying to get other friends onto it as I know it is so good for you and so easy to take. I actually like the taste of it on porridge with honey.

Natural triglyceride form

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 25, 2011

Certainly the best omega-3 available on the market. Also one of the best product available on iHerb. Huge thanks to iHerb to provide great products and big respect to Nordic Naturals (obviously).

Buy this product

Posted by Reviewer1728353 on Jul 20, 2011

This is a great product! It tastes good, not fishy. I have done a lot of research on fish oil and this brand is one of the best.

unbelievable value

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Oct 20, 2011

Really good value and premiun quality

Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1918691 on Oct 24, 2011

Best tasting Omega 3 Purified Fish oil!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »