Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 26, 2010

I use fish oil to prevent depression. I can't use any antidepressant drugs (and I tried over 20), since they work in reverse on me, causing severe depression. Fish oil is the only thing that works for me and I mean the only. I've tried every single natural remedy and I cannot take them. I find this fish oil the best there is. Only one tablespoon a day keeps the depression away. It's a life saver.

Good product, Good Price

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 08, 2014

This is a high quality fish oil and it's not hard to take. No fishy aftertaste and a very mild lemony taste. Easy way to take a spoonful before diner.

omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1035573 on Oct 30, 2008

Seems to be good so far. We were using Carlson, but I read about Nordic being more pure and we're giving it a try. We take in the same cup as our strawberry flavor Nordic cod liver oil.

Helps my joints, great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2206355 on Jan 10, 2009

There a lots of folks selling Omega 3 out there. I prefer the liquid and Nordic makes pharmaceutical strength. It was recommended by my doctor.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer3214184 on Jan 11, 2009

My doctor says this is the best, most pure, most effective(and best-tasting)fish oil on the market. Afrer trying many others, I agree. Also, the flavored liquid is far superior to any tablets.

GREAT FISH OIL!

Posted by Reviewer1403216 on Mar 26, 2009

I give this to my 15-year old daughter who has developmental disabilities and adhd. She swears that it's easier to concentrate when she's taken it. I like the pure quality and feel good knowing she's getting the benefits of fish oil w/o having to eat fish.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer1788187 on Apr 06, 2009

My order was accepted and shipped and delivered just as promised.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3119572 on Apr 16, 2009

Great product, good value!

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2591725 on Nov 02, 2009

Good stuff, pleasant tasting and pharmaceutical grade!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297864 on Feb 21, 2010

The oil is easier to swallow than the capsules and is better absorbed by the body. It has no fishy taste and it doesn't take long to get used to the texture.