The Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1735863 on Jan 29, 2008

Excellent quality and the best taste of any of the Omega-3 liquids. Not at all fishy tasting.

nordic naturals

Posted by Reviewer1664072 on May 20, 2008

I bought this product for my father. He was diagnosed with high cholesterol about two years ago and has always been in the mid 200 range. After two weeks of having taken this oil twice a day (in the morning and before bed) his cholesterol has gone down to 170 which is in the normal range. This particular brand and dosage is ideal for people with cardiac problems / cholesterol problems. In addition, this product does not have the "fish aftertaste" because they process fresh fish not fish that have been caught days prior.

Delicious and Versatile Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 24, 2011

This fish oil really tastes delicious. My husband eats if from a tablespoon, but I use it as a salad dressing and sometimes add it to my breakfast smoothie. Tastes especially delicious with my pea protein/spinach/blueberry/cinnamon/stevia and lemon flavored fish oil combination.

good product. rated very high by independent Fish oil ratings.

Posted by Reviewer3331367 on Nov 14, 2011

Iherb's two day shipping is misleading. Yes, once the package is picked up, it arrives in two days. However, it's usually at least one full day before the product is picked up and therefore I always receive it at the end of the third business day--not two day as advertised.

No fishy smell

Posted by Reviewer2009403 on Dec 13, 2011

Or taste

Only the best

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 13, 2012

Wonderful!! Potent!!

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 15, 2012

Great product. Pleasant taste. I use with other Nordic Natural oil and it is convenient to be able to measure what I need rather than be limited to the capsule.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 31, 2013

I am taking one-and-a-half teaspoons daily. Iam getting Omega 3. I cannot tell if it is working but it can't hurt and I feel fine. I will not stop taking it. Betsy

good

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Nov 13, 2014

happy with product, best I could find

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Sep 11, 2015

No fishy taste - check High level of omega-3s - check Purified - check I take a tablespoon every day either in a smoothie, straight from the spoon, or on a salad. Helps with cholesterol, depression, insulin resistance and more. You'd have to take quite a lot of pills to get the amount of omega-3s you get in one tablespoon of this liquid. And it actually tastes good. Great stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »