nordic naturals

Posted by Reviewer1664072 on May 20, 2008

I bought this product for my father. He was diagnosed with high cholesterol about two years ago and has always been in the mid 200 range. After two weeks of having taken this oil twice a day (in the morning and before bed) his cholesterol has gone down to 170 which is in the normal range. This particular brand and dosage is ideal for people with cardiac problems / cholesterol problems. In addition, this product does not have the "fish aftertaste" because they process fresh fish not fish that have been caught days prior.

The Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1735863 on Jan 29, 2008

Excellent quality and the best taste of any of the Omega-3 liquids. Not at all fishy tasting.

Delicious and Versatile Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 24, 2011

This fish oil really tastes delicious. My husband eats if from a tablespoon, but I use it as a salad dressing and sometimes add it to my breakfast smoothie. Tastes especially delicious with my pea protein/spinach/blueberry/cinnamon/stevia and lemon flavored fish oil combination.

good product. rated very high by independent Fish oil ratings.

Posted by Reviewer3331367 on Nov 14, 2011

Iherb's two day shipping is misleading. Yes, once the package is picked up, it arrives in two days. However, it's usually at least one full day before the product is picked up and therefore I always receive it at the end of the third business day--not two day as advertised.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

Great fish oil, Nordic is my favorite brand for fish oil, and this is a good flavor. I put it on a cracker, or eat it straight.

great

Posted by Reviewer2696373 on Apr 17, 2009

great

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 31, 2013

I am taking one-and-a-half teaspoons daily. Iam getting Omega 3. I cannot tell if it is working but it can't hurt and I feel fine. I will not stop taking it. Betsy

Nordic Naturals Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1126359 on Sep 10, 2010

Excellent product for purity and great taste. Always fresh. Good for the heart and arthritis conditions.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Aug 18, 2010

I have tried several fish oil supplements over the years and I am very impressed with this one. There is absolutely no fishy taste and I take it straight from the spoon in the morning. My hair has been so silky and bouncy and I have seen other positive benefits. I was suffering from dry eyes and it has much improved. I highly recommend this fish oil.

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Liquid Lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Nov 17, 2008

this is a great product...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »