• Reviews | English

Great amount of DHA

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011

Just two capsules gives my hubby the recommended 500 DHA. Expensive but worth it. I take the Nordic liquid because I can't swallow these soft gels. But, my hubby loves them.

No fish taste

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I've tried other fish oil capsules and many have a lasting fishy taste. These are more expensive, but are high quality and have absolutely zero fishy taste. I would recommend these. iherb has the best price on these that I have found.

Excellent Omega

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012

Great quality product. This helps my blood sugar and mood. I trust the purity of this product. iHerb is awesome as always.

The best Omega-3 out there

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

A great, bio-available product and great Omega 3 boost. Nordic Naturals is a great brand with high integrity that I trust.

Great product

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014

I am a nursing mum and this fish oil is the only supplement I take for my kids' breastfeeding needs. :)

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I consistently buy Nordic Naturals fish oil because I believe it to be the best one on the market. It does not leave a fishy taste burping out. iHerb sends it out fresh. I always store mine in the refrigerator to insure freshness and prevent rancidity. Rancid oils are really bad for a person so it is important to make sure your fish oil is the best. This particular blend is a good one for most people. They do have other blends where the ratios of EPA DHA etc are different. I prefer the ratio this particular blend offers.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 19, 2014

I'm feeling more energetic.

Comfortable on the tummy

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Mar 16, 2016

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for years and really like it. I think it is the best Omega-3 on the market. I'm not an expert but I don't have any digestive issues when I use this brand. And I find that I get the best price at iHerb.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2383170 on Jun 28, 2011

Very good and helps more than people know..

pill is too big

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Apr 06, 2015

Too big to swallow. Product ok but no noticable result yet