• Reviews | English

The best Omega-3 out there

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

A great, bio-available product and great Omega 3 boost. Nordic Naturals is a great brand with high integrity that I trust.

Great product

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014

I am a nursing mum and this fish oil is the only supplement I take for my kids' breastfeeding needs. :)

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I consistently buy Nordic Naturals fish oil because I believe it to be the best one on the market. It does not leave a fishy taste burping out. iHerb sends it out fresh. I always store mine in the refrigerator to insure freshness and prevent rancidity. Rancid oils are really bad for a person so it is important to make sure your fish oil is the best. This particular blend is a good one for most people. They do have other blends where the ratios of EPA DHA etc are different. I prefer the ratio this particular blend offers.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 19, 2014

I'm feeling more energetic.

Comfortable on the tummy

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Mar 16, 2016

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for years and really like it. I think it is the best Omega-3 on the market. I'm not an expert but I don't have any digestive issues when I use this brand. And I find that I get the best price at iHerb.

pill is too big

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Apr 06, 2015

Too big to swallow. Product ok but no noticable result yet

not satisfy

Posted by Reviewer2734738 on Feb 21, 2013

同一个包裹的蜂蜜 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey, 2.0 lbs (907 g) (YSO-12128) 严重破损无法食用,从2月7日就开始发邮件沟通至今无果,但是同样的情况给别人赔付了,http://bbs.iherb.cn/thread-7536-1-1.html,太不公平了

This is a great product

Posted by 5053190167799930261 on Feb 27, 2014

Bought for my parents taking has been very trusted brand, it really did not disappoint me, of course, the effect is the result of a need for long-term adherence, but I'm looking forward to it. My mother had coronary artery disease, and I hope that through this long-term use has changed.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2418302 on Mar 30, 2014

My husband takes them and he doesn't have any fishing taste from the purified fish oil. Great product would recommend it.

Gail Jacobs

Posted by Reviewer2604761 on May 11, 2014

This is an incredible product. Digests very easily.