• Customer Ratings

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I consistently buy Nordic Naturals fish oil because I believe it to be the best one on the market. It does not leave a fishy taste burping out. iHerb sends it out fresh. I always store mine in the refrigerator to insure freshness and prevent rancidity. Rancid oils are really bad for a person so it is important to make sure your fish oil is the best. This particular blend is a good one for most people. They do have other blends where the ratios of EPA DHA etc are different. I prefer the ratio this particular blend offers.

Great product

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014

I am a nursing mum and this fish oil is the only supplement I take for my kids' breastfeeding needs. :)

No fish taste

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I've tried other fish oil capsules and many have a lasting fishy taste. These are more expensive, but are high quality and have absolutely zero fishy taste. I would recommend these. iherb has the best price on these that I have found.

The best Omega-3 out there

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

A great, bio-available product and great Omega 3 boost. Nordic Naturals is a great brand with high integrity that I trust.

Comfortable on the tummy

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Mar 16, 2016

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for years and really like it. I think it is the best Omega-3 on the market. I'm not an expert but I don't have any digestive issues when I use this brand. And I find that I get the best price at iHerb.

pill is too big

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Apr 06, 2015

Too big to swallow. Product ok but no noticable result yet

Love the Lemon Flavour

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

This has become an essential part of my supplementation routine. A quality product, well-sourced, and I love the lemon flavour as opposed to the fishy aftertaste other omega-3 supplements sometimes have.

Huge pills

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

However, easy to swallow. I have reordered this already, so it is a keeper. Good quality!

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer3361815 on Mar 31, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2418302 on Mar 30, 2014

My husband takes them and he doesn't have any fishing taste from the purified fish oil. Great product would recommend it.