Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Lemon, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I consistently buy Nordic Naturals fish oil because I believe it to be the best one on the market. It does not leave a fishy taste burping out. iHerb sends it out fresh. I always store mine in the refrigerator to insure freshness and prevent rancidity. Rancid oils are really bad for a person so it is important to make sure your fish oil is the best. This particular blend is a good one for most people. They do have other blends where the ratios of EPA DHA etc are different. I prefer the ratio this particular blend offers.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Feb 12, 2015

Just a little aftertaste after taking - lemon-y so not unpleasant. I started taking this in hopes of improving cholesterol. Not taken it long enough yet to see if there is any improvement with that. Will know in a couple weeks. However, within a few days of starting to take it, I have notice great improvement in an arthritic finger joint (arthritis due to fracture). It has been giving me trouble due to winter weather. Even with the drastic weather changes and now cold again weather, it still is fine. Also have noticed better energy and digestion overall. I take one in the morning, and one before dinner. Very happy!

not satisfy

Posted by Reviewer2734738 on Feb 21, 2013

同一个包裹的蜂蜜 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey, 2.0 lbs (907 g) (YSO-12128) 严重破损无法食用,从2月7日就开始发邮件沟通至今无果,但是同样的情况给别人赔付了,http://bbs.iherb.cn/thread-7536-1-1.html,太不公平了

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer3361815 on Mar 31, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product

This is a great product

Posted by 5053190167799930261 on Feb 27, 2014

Bought for my parents taking has been very trusted brand, it really did not disappoint me, of course, the effect is the result of a need for long-term adherence, but I'm looking forward to it. My mother had coronary artery disease, and I hope that through this long-term use has changed.