• Customer Ratings

Omega 3

Posted by 5471951274675578348 on Jan 26, 2014

I ordered this on the recommendation of my daughter-in-law, a GP. She advised me to take 4 gms per day to be effective which I have been doing. They are easy to take and I will certainly re-order when the time comes.

No fish taste

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I've tried other fish oil capsules and many have a lasting fishy taste. These are more expensive, but are high quality and have absolutely zero fishy taste. I would recommend these. iherb has the best price on these that I have found.

information

Posted by 5109279640920250884 on Dec 19, 2013

Product not yet delivered

not bad

Posted by 5502093068575812387 on Nov 26, 2013

not bad , but smell strange

Thanks to Nordic Naturals for Manufacturing such a great product and Iherb.com to sell this world wide.

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013

Hi, This is in Triglyceride Form means your body will accept the oil fast. there are two form of fish oil which is available one is Triglyceride Form and other one is Ethyl Ester form Ethyl ester form short EE Triglyceride form short TG Everyone is selling EE form fish oil almost 99% companies as they dont have budget to keep the fish oil in TG form so they don't care they believe in selling more fish oil, On commercial point of view as they think cheaper can be sold more and they don't want to reveal the truth of natural form TG fish oil benefits. Only some companies are working the best to provide us the TG form fish oil so we must thank to the people and their intention of them they prepare natural TG form fish oil which help us three times more in everything comparing to EE form. The natural fish oil always in TG form but when they filter the oil to remove PCB and other Mercury and other 26 contaminants the process called molecular distillation which converts into EE form. And keeping the fish oil in TG form and at the same time removing all the bad PCB mercury stuff from the oil on a certified level of purification cost a bit to this companies But it cost a little to the manufacturer that why it is bit costly market. But when comes health i select The best always. you can see on bottle its mention they are in superior Triglyceride form. I have done lot of research on fish oil EE form will take around 8 hours after consuming the pill to convert into TG in digestion so your blood but our body also burn half of the omega 3 energy in this conversation process that means we waste half of the omega 3 fatty acids after consuming and converting in EE form EE form is available very cheap and many company's don't have Technics to make fish oil in TG Form so they sell it in EE form. TG form dissolves in blood in minutes and start helping lower your bad cholostrol level so nothing wasting here as no conversation need as this oil already is in TG form as our blood accept TG form as itself is TG Will advice to anyone in family and friends to have Nordic Naturals:) or any other branded Fish oil who have all the certification of pure fish oil in TG form only.

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013

I love Nordic Naturals products. The Omege-3 is very beneficial and I take it daily. I have been taking this for 4 years now and I can see the differnce in my skin and hair. Skin isn't as dry. Thanks for making such fine products!

not satisfy

Posted by Reviewer2734738 on Feb 21, 2013

同一个包裹的蜂蜜 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey, 2.0 lbs (907 g) (YSO-12128) 严重破损无法食用,从2月7日就开始发邮件沟通至今无果,但是同样的情况给别人赔付了,http://bbs.iherb.cn/thread-7536-1-1.html,太不公平了

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I consistently buy Nordic Naturals fish oil because I believe it to be the best one on the market. It does not leave a fishy taste burping out. iHerb sends it out fresh. I always store mine in the refrigerator to insure freshness and prevent rancidity. Rancid oils are really bad for a person so it is important to make sure your fish oil is the best. This particular blend is a good one for most people. They do have other blends where the ratios of EPA DHA etc are different. I prefer the ratio this particular blend offers.

Excellent product

Posted by 5513593904208342869 on Jan 05, 2013

I recomended this product.

good

Posted by 5706403758010047896 on Dec 30, 2012

big bottle, very good smell