Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2616367 From California on Mar 27, 2011

User friendly online order form; excellent price; quick order and delivery process.

Nordic Natural

Posted by Reviewer1770951 From Missouri on Apr 15, 2011

My doctor recommended fish oil for cholesterol control, this fish oil is the ONLY one that I can take without the fishy aftertaste or fish burps! Have tried other brands, and this is the only one for me.

Favorite Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1875032 From Arizona on Jun 02, 2011

My husband and I have both been taking this daily for about two years and love it. Although we can't really "feel" a noticible difference in our bodies with this type of supplement (like you would with a multivitamin), but we know that Omega-3 is hard to get enough of daily with diet alone and that this supplement is helping us in one way or another. We buy this brand because we trust the quality and it has a great reputation. No yucky after-taste or "fish burps" after gulping it down with a glass of water, which is a plus. Our kids take the children's versions of this supplement, same brand.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2339719 From Pennsylvania on Jun 23, 2011

great product

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2619553 From Pennsylvania on Sep 14, 2011

started buying these at a health food store, realized I get a better value thru iherb