Good stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on May 04, 2011

Hubby and I have been taking these for at least a year and are very pleased with the quality... Getting the good stuff we need minus the fish burps :) Yeah....a little on the pricey side...but I've tried SO many different brands, types, concoctions over the last 10 years and Nordic Naturals has been the winner hands-down... The LEMON FLAVORED ones are the best of the best.

Love the extra D

Posted by Reviewer2602367 on Nov 25, 2009

I need to get more D cause of my celiac.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 11, 2011

I like this product better than the regular Nordic Naturals cod liver oil soft gels without added vitamin D. It's made from anchovies and sardines, but works the same or better than the regular cod liver oil soft gels did.

no fishy taste n less tired

Posted by 5513323863690628184 on Oct 28, 2016

after eating this i feel less tired and there is no aftertaste for this pill. Its pretty good

My hair and skin says "Thank you!"

Posted by 4635985766947576780 on Feb 22, 2016

It's been only 2 weeks I'm using the product and I already see good changes on my face and hair. My metabolism is working better. Skin doesn't feel dry and itchy after shower. I think it's all because Ultimate Omega D3. And taste is really good with lemon flavour. Both me and my boyfriend are taking this before breakfast meal and we both are happy with a product. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and re-order it to myself again. thank you. Also, last but not the least. Thank you for quick and efficient delivery!

Very high quality Omega-d3

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Jun 09, 2012

If you want something to help a child's brain, which is why we got this product, try this. I do notice a difference when we fail to give my son his thinking juice. Good stuff!

Great! As all Nordic Naturals products.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on May 17, 2011

Thanks.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1112712 on Sep 22, 2009

I got my order fast and the quality was awesome. This is a very safe and honest sight to get Nordic fish oil. *****

Very good quality.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

Muy bueno