Wonderful Omega3 with D3

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 07, 2016

Nice triglyceride form, No Tummy upsets or fishy burbs. iHerb has good customer service and deliver with DHL is just great Thank you!

My hair and skin says "Thank you!"

Posted by 4635985766947576780 on Feb 22, 2016

It's been only 2 weeks I'm using the product and I already see good changes on my face and hair. My metabolism is working better. Skin doesn't feel dry and itchy after shower. I think it's all because Ultimate Omega D3. And taste is really good with lemon flavour. Both me and my boyfriend are taking this before breakfast meal and we both are happy with a product. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and re-order it to myself again. thank you. Also, last but not the least. Thank you for quick and efficient delivery!

Muy bueno

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Apr 06, 2015

Muy comodo tomar el omega 3 y la d3 juntas, aroma a limon agradable

Much better than others I've bought before.

Posted by 5213339863855264917 on Jan 08, 2015

No taste at all.

Very good quality.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

Can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Nov 14, 2012

Since I take so many supplements, I am not always sure what each of them contribute to my overall excellent health. My wife takes this regularly and says it helps her.

Very high quality Omega-d3

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Jun 09, 2012

If you want something to help a child's brain, which is why we got this product, try this. I do notice a difference when we fail to give my son his thinking juice. Good stuff!

A Converted Skeptic

Posted by Reviewer1980470 on Mar 25, 2012

I had done enough research to take a step forward to Omega 3, and Nordic Naturals seemed highly rated. The product has exceeded my expectations ( which were not really that high). Noticeable results in mood lifting and stabilising, and sore arthritic knees seem less painful, although I have to top up with regular prescription anti-inflammatories as I am waiting on surgery for in replacement knees. I recommended this product to a friend who suffers from chronic depression and her mood has lifted considerably since starting to take them.

Take it every day...can't go wrong with this

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

Best price I have found, and with free shipping can't be beat.

Great! As all Nordic Naturals products.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on May 17, 2011