Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Sep 02, 2010

Love the product and the price at iherb. I have used this product for over 5 months and I don't burp up fish oil or have nausea with this product. All others tried have done both to me and my husband.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Sep 08, 2010

I've seen and heard the people that run this company and I truly believe that this is the very best Omega source.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Nordic's Ultimate Fish Oil has helped lower my husband's triglicerides to normal range from a high worrison range within a couple months of using it. Hence, for the past couple of years he has continued to supplement with the Ultimate daily for heart health as well.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer2893250 on Feb 01, 2011

Although there is no spectacular or immediate effect it is clear that a high dosis of omega can only be good for the body. Like the lemon taste

quality

Posted by Reviewer2307585 on Dec 28, 2010

I like this product because of the high levels of DHA and EPA compared to other supplements. The lemony flavor is better than just fish flavor. You just have a lemony burp rather than pure fish burp. The size is large, which is because it is a 1000 mg tablet, and can be hard to swallow sometimes. Otherwise, it is great.

good

Posted by Reviewer1930593 on Nov 10, 2009

good product

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5432145632658731481 on Apr 08, 2016

Take it to supplement omega-3 that will help in brain function & ward off arthritis.

capsule too big for my son

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Jul 03, 2014

A bit too big but we will squeeze out the content for him

contain iodine?

Posted by 4790960052537580202 on Apr 28, 2014

if it contain iodine, why you don't mention it in ingredients?????

Lemon flavor infused omega goodness

Posted by 5101667514327346562 on Jun 28, 2013

Great taste as usual as I usually hate taking fish oils due to the disgusting aftertaste. However, I do wish that the manufacturers are able to add moisture absorbing packets within the container itself as it usually clumps up (but goes away with some shaking). Just a minor annoyance.