Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This product has been excellent for me. I take 4 per day in order to get a therapeutic dose of EPA (which is between 1000-2000mg). I find it does amazing things for my mood, energy, quality of my skin and generally lowers most if not all pain in my body. I would highly recommend it. The only problem I have is with the ingredient of rosemary extract that is in the capsule. I have heard that this increases oestrogen levels in the body so it is not the best choice for someone who is trying to lower their oestrogen levels.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer2893250 on Feb 01, 2011

Although there is no spectacular or immediate effect it is clear that a high dosis of omega can only be good for the body. Like the lemon taste

quality

Posted by Reviewer2307585 on Dec 28, 2010

I like this product because of the high levels of DHA and EPA compared to other supplements. The lemony flavor is better than just fish flavor. You just have a lemony burp rather than pure fish burp. The size is large, which is because it is a 1000 mg tablet, and can be hard to swallow sometimes. Otherwise, it is great.

good

Posted by Reviewer1930593 on Nov 10, 2009

good product

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5432145632658731481 on Apr 08, 2016

Take it to supplement omega-3 that will help in brain function & ward off arthritis.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2684334 on Oct 29, 2011

Best quality Omega 3. Wish I knew about this product earlier.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2826122 on Nov 05, 2011

The highest concentration of EPA/DHA I found on the market in one daily serving. No fishy burps at all. IHerbs service was excellent!

Lemon flavor infused omega goodness

Posted by 5101667514327346562 on Jun 28, 2013

Great taste as usual as I usually hate taking fish oils due to the disgusting aftertaste. However, I do wish that the manufacturers are able to add moisture absorbing packets within the container itself as it usually clumps up (but goes away with some shaking). Just a minor annoyance.

capsule too big for my son

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Jul 03, 2014

A bit too big but we will squeeze out the content for him

contain iodine?

Posted by 4790960052537580202 on Apr 28, 2014

if it contain iodine, why you don't mention it in ingredients?????