good product

Posted by Reviewer2511563 on Oct 21, 2012

Low percentage of saturated fat. I used to take low cost "omega 3" and now I try this expensive one.

Very good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 15, 2012

I have used these for my family for years and we all love them

Nordic Natural Fish Oil

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

The only one my (specialist) doctor recommends I take to be proactive with these relentless migraines of mine. Fish oil keeps my mind well oiled too!!! Its good for lots of things.

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This product has been excellent for me. I take 4 per day in order to get a therapeutic dose of EPA (which is between 1000-2000mg). I find it does amazing things for my mood, energy, quality of my skin and generally lowers most if not all pain in my body. I would highly recommend it. The only problem I have is with the ingredient of rosemary extract that is in the capsule. I have heard that this increases oestrogen levels in the body so it is not the best choice for someone who is trying to lower their oestrogen levels.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jul 26, 2012

I have been taking this supplement - 1 cap twice daily - for about a year on the recommendation of my naturopath. Nothing else has brought my triglycerides down, and this time they were way down, well within the desired range. I have had no "fishy reflux" or other undesirable side effects. Excellent product, I definitely recommend it.

Best Omega 3 I know.

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Jul 23, 2012

My Australian GP recommended this Nordic Naturals Omega 3. The best EPA and DHA content per soft gel, instead of taking 6 ordinary gel caps per day I only need to take 2 per day and I get more EPA and DHA. Once again I am very happy to have heard of the iherb website.

Best Omega-3 at this Price!

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Jun 17, 2012

Natural Triglyceride Form of Fish Oil is the way to go, you get what you pay for! Good for Joint problem, Once a day keeps the inflammation away!

Trusted product

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 15, 2012

I only trust this brand of fish oil

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer1296472 on May 10, 2012

I ususally have a lot of repeat issues with these type fish supplements. I must say that I tolerate this one very well.

东西都还没有收到,没有直邮,性价比大降!