5 stars purely for not having fishburps all freakin day

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2014

i take them after eating supper, before bed. maybe that has something to do with it. in any case, they're great. will continue to stick with this brand.

Good quality fish oils.

Posted by 5272468661305443633 on Apr 15, 2014

Have been taking the Nordic brand of fish oils for more than 12 years. Its good quality fish oils.

very good very good

Posted by 4969591079378889906 on Sep 02, 2014

very good very good

Plantar fasciitis - AKA Heel Pain in the Foot

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 03, 2014

Until I had a fall and seriously sprained my foot. I never heard of Plantar fasciitis. My sprain healed fine but months later I began to have moderate to sever pain on the heel of my previously sprained foot. The pain was from my heel and felt like it was running to my toes. It was only when I was relaxing in the evening or going to bed that the pain began. After researching, I found that fish oil can help with this condition..after a couple of weeks of taking 5-6 capsules a day, the pain was barely noticeable. I now take 3-4 caps a day to keep the PF at bay, for better circulation and my husband takes it for heart health. Nordic Naturals is the purest fish oil that you can buy.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

I take this product daily ....it helps keep me well & healthy.

Ultimate Omega

Posted by 4828090399644277349 on Nov 19, 2014

Excellent products indeed. Thank you.

High concentration of DHA and EPA, perfect for prenatal care

Posted by 5719987741658044176 on Jan 04, 2015

I take this as prenatal care and now my whole family does too. If you check the DHA and EPA concentrations, they're much higher than other big brands. You're paying for quality here.

Really Great Product

Posted by 5542782492455461585 on Aug 30, 2016

Really like this. Very pure and came doctor recommended to me. Whilst they are larger pills, they are pretty easy to swallow.

Best brand of fish oils

Posted by 4906395910101759200 on May 07, 2014

Excellent stuff

the best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2323098 on May 21, 2014

I have acid reflux, and I have a very sensitive stomach. I cant eat anything spicy or ill keep burping it for the entire day. I have tried dozens of fish oil brands, but they all gave me nasty fishy burps for hours after taking, making me stop to take them for a while. So I decided to give this brand a try, and I have ZERO fishy burps! It costs a bit more than others but it sure is highest quality, and this one has high potency.