Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Superb Fish Oil

Posted by 5619235438857478624 on Aug 20, 2013

I was looking for a good fish oil in the market after my doctor advised me to include it as part of my diet. After many Internet searches, I finally settled for Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega. One of key reasons is that there have been great comments about this product and in terms of price/content, it is quite reasonable. I have been taking the capsules for about a month and I have to say it tastes great, even without swallowing it with water. Moreover, it does not have any strong fishy smell compared to other products I tried before. I will probably know if it serves me well when I have another appointment with my doctor 1 month later.

nordics

Posted by 5275062791722495672 on Sep 09, 2013

These are the best and most purest fish oil , work straight away no after taste and they work miracles.

5 stars purely for not having fishburps all freakin day

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2014

i take them after eating supper, before bed. maybe that has something to do with it. in any case, they're great. will continue to stick with this brand.

Good quality fish oils.

Posted by 5272468661305443633 on Apr 15, 2014

Have been taking the Nordic brand of fish oils for more than 12 years. Its good quality fish oils.

Best brand of fish oils