The only softgel made of fish gelatine

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jun 04, 2011

It's my only choice for omega 3 softgel. The others are made of non-fish gelatn (i'm a muslim). Thou others are available to be cheaper (I don't mind fishy smell, if it smells of tuna, it reminds me of tuna sandwich LOL) But Omega 3 not only helps with healthy heart, but also for improves your vision and brain function. I'm actually more for the vision as it helps with my dry eyes and I actually can see better now. I gave a 4 because it's a bit pricy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Recently switched from the fish oil my rhuematologist had me on to this one because it's easier to order. No real "fishy burps" problems and the safety reports on this brand are very good. It might be pricey for those who are used to an $8 bottle from the local store, but the quality and the safety of a pharmacuetical grade product like this is worth the cost.

Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1965784 on Mar 08, 2008

Easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I'm taking the product for its stated mental benefits. Can't tell after two weeks if it's working, but it certainly hasn't hurt!

no bad aftertaste and one of the best omegas

Posted by Reviewer1364003 on Jul 27, 2009

I forget where I read about this product but it was highly recommended and I havent been able to find a more potent formula at these prices. I had tried other formulas and they inevitably left that fishy taste and caused burping yeeeuch!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 30, 2011

I like these since I don't get any fishy burps! My doctor recommends this brand and I have been happy with them! The only drawback is the price but if you can afford them, they're great!

Great great oil, but expensive

Posted by 5350772765654597242 on Mar 03, 2015

One of the best oils you can buy. No fishy smell, taste or burbs, not once. It really is a five star product but I must extract one star because of the ultimate price tag.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Jun 09, 2010

good brand - skin feels very, very soft since i started taking this

다른제품보다 가격은 좀 있지만, 성분이 괜찮네요

Posted by wishinggirl on Aug 12, 2014

영양제라는게 눈에 확 나타나지는 않아서 뭐라 단정짓기는 힘들지만, 성분도 마음에 들고.. 괜찮습니다. 재구매의사 있어요.

Returning customer

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 06, 2015

I am just about to start this second bottle since I got good results with the first one.

Nordic naturals Ultimate Omega Lemon

Posted by 4757812626115607675 on Feb 10, 2015

Great and no after taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »